Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
soraspromise

Pre-registration Now Available on Android for NA version of KHUX featuring Zootopia outfits

3 things I get out of this: either Zootopia might be a world for UX, a world for KH3, or both

either way it's going to be awesome especially if it gets confirmed to be in kh3(even though I still doubt it's going to be in the game). 

Edited by Zeldablade7

Zootopia for Kingdom Hearts 3? How would Sora and the others look... o_OEither way, it's honestly still cool.

well, Donald & Goofy would look the same since they're animals already but Sora, i think, would be a lion

Pre-register- does that mean i can dl it now?

I think it works like a pre order, except that you will get the game immediately the day it comes out instead of having to go to a store or something in order to get a game. 

Wait, only google play is doing this? What about the iPhone App store? I want cool costumes too!! >3<""

Both versions are getting the costumes, it's just Android that's in pre-registration.

I clicked the "pre register" button through my laptop. Will it still notify me on my phone about the game to be downloaded?

UPDATE: Never mind. It didn't work. I had to go on Facebook through my phone and, tap on a link, and I press the button from there. 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

Oh shit Zootopia.

That's pretty cool, although it's interesting to think that Zootopia might be included in KH3 somehow. I doubt it'll be a world (No human animal Sora please) but maybe we'll see a Judy Hopps summon or something. Or maybe she'll be a cop patrolling Hollow Bastion and Nick Wilde could be running a scam Moogle shop.

Wait, seriously? It sounded like you had to pre-reg in order to get these. -3-"""

Nope, the costumes and the pre-registration news bits are two separate entities lol