Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

What time do you think Unchained Chi will be available on the iOS app store? Typically Apple has new content available at midnight ET but I just thought this would make a good discussion. It is currently 9:15 PM ET as of me posting this so we could see the game in as little as 3 hours!!

Stuff like this usually doesn't come out until noon-ish the day of. I'm not saying it won't release by midnight, I just wouldn't hold my breath. 

EDIT: Welp, I was wrong. 

Edited by Kaweebo

Perhaps stay up a bit later if you're really excited, but try your best to not get disappointed if it's not there yet because there's no guarantee.

That being said it's going to be released sometime today so there's no worries :> We'll have our fun soon enough

Perhaps stay up a bit later if you're really excited, but try your best to not get disappointed if it's not there yet because there's no guarantee.

That being said it's going to be released sometime today so there's no worries :> We'll have our fun soon enough

Good point. No use is waiting up for it since we have no definitive time for when it will drop.

HOLD UP! I just checked my Facebook and the official KH page has links for the game on iOS and Android but they don't work yet. This could be imminent

Facebook post gone now

I saw the facebook post as well, there was a video attached that detailed a lot of the game play and customization for your characters. I think we can get it by at least 1 am on the West coast. Also in the comments before the post was deleted, there were people on the East Coast saying they had downloaded the game and were playing.