Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kingdomhe

KHUX KHX to KH Un:x data transfer.

You may be able to transfer over your character's costume. (This is currently available in the Japanese version of Unchained) Whether or not this will be available in NA/Europe remains to be seen.

Anything else will not be able to be transferred.

You may be able to transfer over your character's costume. (This is currently available in the Japanese version of Unchained) Whether or not this will be available in NA/Europe remains to be seen.

Anything else will not be able to be transferred.

So I wounder if I you can transfer data from the Japan ver. of un:x to the US ver., if so then that would be great.

So I wounder if I you can transfer data from the Japan ver. of un:x to the US ver., if so then that would be great.

I highly doubt it seeing as we technically weren't even supposed to be playing the Japanese version.

EDIT: I stand corrected, there is a Migrate Data option when you start it up but idk how it works

Edited by Gatsby

I have tried to transfer data (by linking accounts such as facebook) but it gave me an error. I believe it's because the Japanese and American games are running on different versions. Example: 1.0.1 and 4.0.1