Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

KHUX Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] service going to be terminated in September, 2016

UPDATE: Service for Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] will end on September 1st, 2016. Following the maintenance on September 1st, it will not be possible to make new accounts. Prior to service ending, the billing period will end on August 1st, 2016 following maintenance.

Even though billing will end on August 1st, all purchases may continue to be used until the termination of service. Also, the Raise Draw and the Shop will cease to change following the termination of service as well.

The original article follows.

Square Enix have announced that service for Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] will be terminated sometime in September of this year. Adjustments are planned in-game for users to enjoy the game while the game is still online. For those that do not know, Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] is a Japanese-exclusive PC browser game, also known as the PC version of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ, releasing in North America on April 7, 2016.

We will keep you updated with any additional news to come forth.

What do you think of Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] getting terminated? Let us know in the comments below!

Click here to view the article

//*Ugly laughter* I don't have a phone

I still haven't gotten a Saïx card

I have only just tasted life yet the sweet siren call of death is close

Ok, a bit bummed out, but oh well. Everyone better tell me how fun Unchained χ is!

Dang! All that hard work.... Gone.... I got the Larxene SR card and was going to work on Keyblade upgrading and leveling up slowly. 

Well, it's a good thing I caught up with the story at least. X[Chi] is like a simulation to me for me to get prepared for Unchained X. It's for the best. 

//*Ugly laughter* I don't have a phone

I still haven't gotten a Saïx card

I have only just tasted life yet the sweet siren call of death is close

Ok, a bit bummed out, but oh well. Everyone better tell me how fun Unchained χ is!

Just play Un:X on your pc

Dang! All that hard work.... Gone.... I got the Larxene SR card and was going to work on Keyblade upgrading and leveling up slowly. 

Well, it's a good thing I caught up with the story at least. X[Chi] is like a simulation to me for me to get prepared for Unchained X. It's for the best. 

Ikr I'm so glad I didn't put any money into this game...but I still have the free money they gave that one time, maybe I should spend it.

Just play Un:X on your pc

I considered that but I had troubles with the emulator so it looks like that's not a viable option for me.

So long as I follow walkthroughs I should still be entertained though so it's not that big of a deal of course

I considered that but I had troubles with the emulator so it looks like that's not a viable option for me.

So long as I follow walkthroughs I should still be entertained though so it's not that big of a deal of course

What kind of problems?

I'm both sad (extrodinarily so), a little angry, and a bit dejected. I've spent a lot of time in this game, making friends, learning Japanese, having fun, and it's what made me join the forums. I would be lying if I said that Chi hasn't made an impact in my life, simply because it has. Fighting over little things with my party, like who's beating the first 20 RBs a day, made it that much more enjoyable.

I've definitely grown as a person, learning about Japanese culture (Mossy season? What's that? xD) and developing my own skills in the language. I'm still not an expert, so I'd like to take a moment to thank those members of the KH13 Chi Team who work translating the cutscenes, dialogue, and missions. What you guys do is awesome. ありがとうございます。

I'd also like to have some shoutouts to the Chi members who I'm partied with:

- Team CutiePique. Thanks for being the best English team in Vulpeus. I'll see you guys in UX~

- RAKIさん: You may not speak English all that well, and I speak Japanese worse, but thanks for giving me a chance. 本当にありがとう。

- 諏訪さんとharu86さん:For giving me a home and a party to work with, I cannot thank you enough.

- きせきさん: Play FFIX. Continue to be a miracle in S-Rank. 

- Roxasさん: For being my new language buddy, and teaching me how to explain English. I hope to improve enough to be able to speak to you one day in "fluent" Japanese.

- Lul: For convincing me to make an alt. Playing on it is such a nice break from my main. Grats on that shiny Zexion SR+ dude.

- Kaoru: You were the only person in Team RAKIさん who spoke English. Thank you for all that you helped me with, or else I may not have decided to continue playing. I know you're dead on the forums, but I hope this message gets to you: "Thank you for speaking English." (I also apologize for the multiple times you had to get up at 2AM to get in on 2hr LUT)

We still have four months to go (including 3rd anniversary!!!) so the real goodbyes won't be for a while. If anything, our bonds will be strengthened after we part ways, as they often are.

Let's celebrate the time we have left~ Use ALL the potions and ethers!!

What kind of problems?

I'm allowed to download whatever but I'm not allowed to install stuff on the computer. I've downloaded games/emulators via flashdrive before, but when andyroid is downloaded to your flashdrive and opened, it automatically installs vm ware to your computer. Vm ware also remains on your computer after you turn off the thing and remove your usb.

Essentially, I could in theory play it on my pc, but I'd have to wait through andyroid's 30 minute+ setup and installation every time, and then uninstall the  program manually every time. 

Edited by Shimmy

Damn it!  I bought a Xion health card a little while ago :  Sad......... I was even working on all my keys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL THAT WORK!!!! GAHHH!!!!

Hmm, this is very interesting!  Thank you for the news, Jake! :D

So, if X's going to be terminated by September...then that means the story is almost complete, which means that we'll probably witness the Keyblade War by then! Hmm, could this also possibly mean that 2.8 might be close by as well?  I wonder how Square would manage that though, given the fact that FFXV comes out in September! Unless 2.8 would come out at the beginning of the month!  Gahh, I dunno, that's just speculation on my part! X3

But wow, three years is quite an impressive run, though! :O

Hmm, this is very interesting!  Thank you for the news, Jake! :D

So, if X's going to be terminated by September...then that means the story is almost complete, which means that we'll probably witness the Keyblade War by then! Hmm, could this also possibly mean that 2.8 might be close by as well?  I wonder how Square would manage that though, given the fact that FFXV comes out in September! Unless 2.8 would come out at the beginning of the month!  Gahh, I dunno, that's just speculation on my part! X3

But wow, three years is quite an impressive run, though! :O

Actually, no. It's been officially stated that all versions of chi will only explore the event's leading up to the Keyblade War not the actual war itself. Even the official timeline gives the Keyblade War it's own space between chi and BbS