Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now available for download in North America

Okay so I just found a way to download the game for iPhones!!!

Click this link to Nova Crystallis' twitter and there are download links for both iOS and Android. Use the twitter app because it will automatically take to the app store!

I can't find it...what do you type in on the app store??

Follow the link on the post here, then click the prompt that says "I already have iTunes". It's what did it for me.Of course, now I keep running into download errors shortly after booting it up, but it's going, slowly. I can wait~

This download is lasting sooooo damn long :("Downloading 1/2 66%" after approximately half an hour 

Edited by NoWay

I tried to download it, but it keeps giving me an error. And it's not showing up in the Google Store. Do I have to wait a little longer?

EDIT: I might not have enough room. 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

I tried to download it, but it keeps giving me an error. And it's not showing up in the Google Store. Do I have to wait a little longer?

EDIT: I might not have enough room. 

Are you sure your OS is up to date? I tried also downloading it on my Nook just for the heck of it (fully aware that its OS is under the limit) and it gave me an error 103 code when it tried to install.

"By unraveling the mystery behind the era of “fairytales”, and experiencing the truth leading up to the Keyblade War, we believe players will be able to enjoy KINGDOM HEARTS II.8 even more, which is expected to launch this year. And it goes without saying that it will link not only to KINGDOM HEARTS III, but also to what lies beyond."

NO! Stop it! My mind can't even deal with what is already here and you wanna tease me for what lies beyond KHIII?

So... Maybe I'm right about the II.8 delay. They expect to launch it this year. They aren't so sure anymore. Brace yourselves guys. A deadly silence around the series is coming.

Could someone with a rooted phone just rip and upload the files of the game after the 700MB -1.1GB download? I want to see if the game can run when the files are just pasted in.