Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toominator

How to install Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ for iOS if you live outside North America

Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ is now available in the North American App Store for iOS! Though the download is exclusive to customers with a North American Apple ID, it takes just a few steps to download the app from outside of North America.

• Open the "App Store" and scroll down to the bottom of the "Featured" page, and then click your "Apple ID" and click "View Apple ID."
  • Click "Country/Region" and then "Change Country or Region." From here scroll down to the bottom of the list, click the option that says “United States" and hit next.
  • Agree with the "Terms and Conditions" and then click cancel in the top left.
  • Click on your Apple ID again, and select "Sign Out".
  • Find the app in the "Search" tab or click here on your device.
  • Click "Get" and then it will ask you to sign in. Click the "Create New Apple ID" option and choose to register with a new e-mail address that is not attached to any Apple accounts yet.
  • When it asks for you to fill out info you need to be sure to have "None" checked in payment options. The rest of the information can be whatever you wish except for the "Postal Code." This needs to be an official code and we used "27613." Your phone number can be your own, as well.
  • Agree with everything and finish the account setup. Now you should be able to enter your passcode and start installing the game!

This post has been promoted to an article

But what if your default number is connected with another Apple account?

Hello!  I did this with Japanese iTunes when the game initially released overseas.  In order to set up a new iTunes account in another region without putting in your card information, this process has to be done from a computer in the iTunes program itself.  If you try to do it from your phone, it'll keep asking about credit card information, and prevent you from going to the next step.  Good luck!

There isn't a None option for the credit card

If you do it through iTunes on a computer, it should give you the ability to bypass the credit card info.  Once you have the account created, you sign in on your phone like normal (the App Store will give you a pop-up about region restrictions, just hit Okay), and you can search for apps available to that region.

I discovered how to create an account without credit card and its really easy, but the tutorial is in spanish but its worth to translate.

I will leave the page down use it and lets play some kh unchained x

http://www.parentesis.com/tutoriales/Como_crear_un_cuenta_de_iTunes_de_Estados_Unidos_sin_tarjeta_de_credito

There isn't a None option for the credit card

Here you will find how to do it, enjoy the game !!!

http://www.parentesis.com/tutoriales/Como_crear_un_cuenta_de_iTunes_de_Estados_Unidos_sin_tarjeta_de_credito

After you finish installing the game, if you switch back to your original Apple ID and region will there be any problems down the line? Will it have issues connecting to the internet? What happens if it needs to be updated? What about when the app is released in other regions, if I change to that version of the app will I need to start from scratch?

After you finish installing the game, if you switch back to your original Apple ID and region will there be any problems down the line? Will it have issues connecting to the internet? What happens if it needs to be updated? What about when the app is released in other regions, if I change to that version of the app will I need to start from scratch?

If you need to update it, switch back to your international Apple ID, and you should be able to get any updates.  As far as if/when it's released in other regions, I believe you will have to start over.  :(

Maybe it's just me but I cannot create an american Apple ID because of the card option. The 'none' is gone in my iTunes as well. I tried to follow the tutorial Eric posted but apperently it's already outdated :(

And it will not let me change my country, have looked up why that is the case and going through the steps to be able to do so is such a firetrucking hassle that I cannot even be bothered. You know what would be great? oh I don't know if they released a firetrucking app in firetrucking Europe, jesus christ is it the firetrucking 90s again where we get firetrucking nothing?

Really we are censoring swearwords? there are plenty of things that should be censored on forums where people of many different ages use, that is understandable but if someone gets upset about swearwords, well they can just firetruck off (...did I use it right?)

Edited by William Taylor