Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Connected

How to install Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ for Android if you live outside North America

I did find a solution for rooted phones, you need to use lucky patcher app to rebuild the APK and then install through your file browser ( should easily find a more detailed tutorial for this method on google)

Edited by Eric Quesada_38371

Could someone with a rooted phone just rip and upload the files of the game after the 700MB -1.1GB download? I want to see if the game can run when the files are just pasted in.

not working for me, when I try through the play store it gives me error 103 and when i try to install the apk it simply wont install and says (Application not installed)  :

I've been having the error -103 install problem non-stop for hours now. I live in NA, so it should work.

It never happened with JP KHUX. (uninstalled now)

Anyone got a solution for this ?

Wanted to try it but i can't get it to work on my phone (s3) and on my pc via andyroid it's always saying "Install Parse failed no certificates"

Can someone help me with this please?

I'm also having this error, did you find a solution already? Maybe downloading the extra data externally would fix it?

Could someone with a rooted phone just rip and upload the files of the game after the 700MB -1.1GB download? I want to see if the game can run when the files are just pasted in.

I'd like to know this too. I use psiphon already, and I tried to use NA Google play store, but it was still my location(Aus).And yes, it was with Psiphon set to USA.

Me too... Don't know what to do.

Found a really easy fix to this problem guys! http://kh13.com/forum/topic/95979-how-to-fix-application-not-installed-error-for-khux-on-android-outside-na/?do=findComment&comment=1800148

No....that doesn't help me at all. I already know how to get the game on my phone and get it running. Now, I can't get that 2/2 download to finish because it's bigger than my phone's entire cache space.

What I mean is that the game downloads the files in one specific folder until it finishes, then places it with the other game files somewhere else. Problem is, there's one file that is 1.01GB by itself (and the rest are just MBs large), so I can never get past it normally. If someone else would just upload that +1GB folder of data files from that download, I could just copy-paste it into the folder the data actually stays in and be good to go make my own account.

Sadly, it seems that everyone either doesn't know how to do that, doesn't have a rooted Android phone, or is too busy actually playing the game to help with this.

I seriously need help. My tablet won't install the game and my phone keeps getting save errors. I have done everything so far and nothing has worked! I have enough space I think on my phone and I know for a fact my tablet has plenty of room. PLEASE HELP!

Someone please help i couldnt install the game even without signing it with zip signer

everything was fine but now i realized i cant buy medals. is it becaused i signed it? is there another way to install it? i already changed my settings to allow other sources other than google play. 

The only thing that concerns to me about playing outside NA, is that I am unable to buy jewels.

And Im gonna try to make a friend who lives in U.S.A sign in in the game with my facebook account there to see if in that mode i would be able to buy some jewels.

Or if he can create a new facebook account

With U.S.A. localization to overcome this little HUGE problem.

How I hate that, there's no Square-Enix latinamerica dept. ~_~