Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Connected

How to install Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ for Android if you live outside North America

Kingdom Hearts Unchained [/font]χ[/font] [/font]is now available in Google Play for North American users. Though the download is region locked, it takes just a few steps to download the app from outside of North America. Please follow the instructions listed below: [/font]

[*]Enable installing APKs (Android app install files) from outside of the Google Play Store. To do this, go to the "Settings" app, scroll down to "Security", and tick "Unknown sources". Click OK on the popup alert.

[*]On your Android device, go to http://www.apkpure.c...ee-apk-download, and in the text field input com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxww

[*]The APK file should now download! When the download is complete, open the file and click "Install". After this installs, you are done!

Click here to view the article

It asks me to configure a new VPN connection... is it safe? And I can't change region (it only says "best performance"). If I install the game can I change region to my Play Store again to the original one and play the game anyway? How does the update for the game work?

It asks me to configure a new VPN connection... is it safe? And I can't change region (it only says "best performance"). If I install the game can I change region to my Play Store again to the original one and play the game anyway? How does the update for the game work?

It is safe! After you installed Unchained you can Stop the VPN in the app and still be able to play the game.

Whenever there comes an Update, you just turn the Psiphon  app on (make sure it's on United states) And go the Play store and download the update from the Game page.

Thanks for replying. When I clean the cache and open the Play Store it is still in italian (my region) and I can't find the game. I'm pretty sure I followed your instructions but I can't make it work. I see it worked for others so... help? :(

Thanks for replying. When I clean the cache and open the Play Store it is still in italian (my region) and I can't find the game. I'm pretty sure I followed your instructions but I can't make it work. I see it worked for others so... help? :(

Go to Options, click on the ''Best Preformance'' a list should show up, choose United States, Hit Start and now it should work!

Go to Options, click on the ''Best Preformance'' a list should show up, choose United States, Hit Start and now it should work!

I've already done this :(I downloaded the app, stopped the VPN, changed region to United States, cleaned the Google Play Store cache, opened the Google Play Store :

I've already done this :(

I downloaded the app, stopped the VPN, changed region to United States, cleaned the Google Play Store cache, opened the Google Play Store :

After you changed the Region you hit Start?

You should see these two icons on the top of your screen, if it's on!

Posted Image

Kingdom Hearts Unchained [/font]χ[/font] [/font]is now available in Google Play for North American users. Though the download is region locked, it takes just a few steps to download the app from outside of North America. Please follow the instructions listed below: [/font]

[*]Enable installing APKs (Android app install files) from outside of the Google Play Store. To do this, go to the "Settings" app, scroll down to "Security", and tick "Unknown sources". Click OK on the popup alert.

[*]On your Android device, go to http://www.apkpure.c...ee-apk-download, and in the text field input com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxww

[*]The APK file should now download! When the download is complete, open the file and click "Install". After this installs, you are done!

Click here to view the article

I've been having the error -103 install problem non-stop for hours now. I live in NA, so it should work.

It never happened with JP KHUX. (uninstalled now)

Anyone got a solution for this ?