Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
shibuyarain

What are your thoughts on Unchained χ so far?

What are your thoughts on Unchained χ so far?  

142 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts on Unchained χ so far?

• I love it!
    • I'm addicted to it!
    • It's decent.
    • I'm not feeling it.
    • I don't care for it.
    • Another choice? (comment below)

I personally do not care for it, as I do not have a device capable of downloading it and if it cost money, there is not a chance of me getting it.

If it was offered on the Amazon App store, I would get it maybe possibly, but it all really depends on if it cost anything.

I personally do not care for it, as I do not have a device capable of downloading it and if it cost money, there is not a chance of me getting it.If it was offered on the Amazon App store, I would get it maybe possibly, but it all really depends on if it cost anything.

The game is completely free, the only thing that costs money is the microtransactions (so far)

So far it's been pretty good

-Still in early game so I haven't gotten to much main story, so can't say anything about that

-The music is pretty nice

-So far the medal system seems pretty cool. Compared to the old card system, however... Well, I guess they both have their different strengths.

-The fact that you get bonuses from/are encouraged to get OTKs is pretty funny imo

-At least for early game, spending AP per quest has been better than how you had to spend AP to fight and get items in the original (unless they changed that in the past couple of years lol)

-Haven't done any party/raid stuff, or special quests. Not sure how I feel about special quests/daily quests tho lol

So far it's been pretty good

-Still in early game so I haven't gotten to much main story, so can't say anything about that

-The music is pretty nice

-So far the medal system seems pretty cool. Compared to the old card system, however... Well, I guess they both have their different strengths.

-The fact that you get bonuses from/are encouraged to get OTKs is pretty funny imo

-At least for early game, spending AP per quest has been better than how you had to spend AP to fight and get items in the original (unless they changed that in the past couple of years lol)

-Haven't done any party/raid stuff, or special quests. Not sure how I feel about special quests/daily quests tho lol

Perfect comparation between the two, I agree with you mostly.

I must confess that I do miss been able to move around with more freedom in KHX, but I guess there's a good reason for having taken that away

It is fun, although I am hoping that I see some real plot stuff happen soon, because so far it has just been your typical Disney stuff; not bad, just ready for some actual KH story.

Pretty lacklustre especially for hardcore gamers/ story lovers like myself, been playing since launch and the repetitveness hits early. It would not feel so bad if i was actually getting story content, but I'm a 100 missions in and i've gotten little to no story that's actually relevant. At this point im just hoping i can see ephemera before i claw my eyes out.

Edited by Zerrick

So far, I'm really loving Unchained X!  I could feel a goofy smile forming in my face when I booted up the game, and I really like how accessible this game is!  The combat is fast, fluid and fun, and the customization features are pretty neat!  I hope to unlock more costumes soon so I can customize my avatar!  And well, I played the first 10 missions, and I really like their pace, ya know? :3

Also, I just love the whole storybook vibe!  Add that to the awesome rendition of Dearly Beloved, and I can definitely feel that fairy tale vibe this game aims for, ya know? But yeah, I'm looking forward to playing more! :D