Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

what video game music do you have to listen to on your 3ds?

I don't usually listen to videogame music in my free times, but if I do, it's or Aerith's theme from FFVII, most themes from Xenoblade Chronicles, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, FFX and FFXIII, the Mysterious Girl's themes from FFIV The After Years, or most final bosses music from many games xD (for example, ToS: DotNW, FF titles, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda...)

My phone: The World Ends With You first soundtrack, Metal Gear series (Vocal tracks and Rising), Final Fantasy VII Advent Children

Youtube: Usually Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts ^-^

Wait, do you mean music from video games on the 3DS that I listen to on any system, or just listening to music on the 3DS from any games, no matter which system they were on?

If you mean the former, then Mario and Luigi Dream Team has by far the best OST I have ever heard.  I'm not kidding; I love all the music from that game except for Dreamy Bowser's Castle, and I have most of the soundtrack on my iPod!  I just love that music! <3 Kingdom Hearts DDD and Kirby's Triple Deluxe also have fantastic music, and I have most of their soundtrack on my iPod too!  Bravely Default has some awesome boss music, but the rest of their soundtrack is pretty forgettable imo.

As for the latter, I don't listen to music on the 3DS, unless I'm playing a game and listening to its music.

Wait, do you mean music from video games on the 3DS that I listen to on any system, or just listening to music on the 3DS from any games, no matter which system they were on?

If you mean the former, then Mario and Luigi Dream Team has by far the best OST I have ever heard.  I'm not kidding; I love all the music from that game except for Dreamy Bowser's Castle, and I have most of the soundtrack on my iPod!  I just love that music! <3 Kingdom Hearts DDD and Kirby's Triple Deluxe also have fantastic music, and I have most of their soundtrack on my iPod too!  Bravely Default has some awesome boss music, but the rest of their soundtrack is pretty forgettable imo.

As for the latter, I don't listen to music on the 3DS, unless I'm playing a game and listening to its music.

the statement I bolded is what I meant

Edited by Zeldablade7

the statement I bolded is what I meant

Ah, well like I said, I don't listen to music on the 3DS unless I'm playing a game on it.

I listen to plenty of video game music on my free time on my phone/computer. But on a 3ds? Doesn't really feel like the right system for it. I only use it for playing.

The only music I would listen on my 3DS would be from Xenoblade Chronicles because it doesn't require space from the SD card. I just load the game, put on my earphones, select a song, close the 3DS, and listen. 

Edit: Forgot about Fire Emblem Fates. There is the Records Hall which allows me to listen to the music. 

Edited by Syenyho