Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Zerrick

KHUX We did it vulpieus!

Or hardcore cash spending none stop farming lux players. I mean I saw one person already with most/all slots filled with lv 6 medals... Oh... (Filling more than 3x lv 6 medals isn't possible, is it?)

Meanwhile I need to wait till next week to even attempt a lv 6 medals, but that's besides the point. Nice to see Vulpieus number 1.

Edited by OmegaForte

Actually it's because the top few guilds busted their asses off trying to get to the top, the guild I am in which was the No. 1 Guild in Vulpeus busted our assess off and found a very good strategy for farming Lux which we used to our advantage and ended up getting about 6mil Lux ahead of the 2nd top guild with that strategy.

I don't know, I find it hard to trust anyone in the top rankings at this Point since it's been proven that there are hackers and now it's only going to get harder to see who the hackers are when some people have naturally gotten to that point. And I don't think it's good for your health to play a game 24/7, especially a mobile...kingdom hearts keyblade wars Online however...

the #1 player of vulpeus, OSSO, was in my guild for few days. he was lvl 142 or something, but he was only at quest 15. not cheating huh?

yeah I've noticed that as well, half of the top players have over 3 mil lux yet only completed around 100 story missions, when each mission (endgame ones atleast) cap out at around 700-800 lux, in order to achieve 3 mil lux you would need to run the mission atleast 3000 times, even when counting raid bosses and special missions, you would still need to have completed a crap ton of missions yet most of the top haven't even broken over 1000 yet.

Y'all trash, Unicorn Gang coming back next week

rofl and so the division between the KH13 community begins, jk, but we'll see, hopefully this hacker situation gets dealt with so that actual players can determine the outcome. Edited by Zerrick

about the 'unicornis are best', i would love to actually see the competition get really hard so that there wouldnt be the best union who always wins.

the #1 player of vulpeus, OSSO, was in my guild for few days. he was lvl 142 or something, but he was only at quest 15. not cheating huh?

You don't need to be high in quests to be a high level, all you have to do is jack onto raid bosses and most high level raid bosses give about 1.5k Lux or more per raid, with Omega Raid bosses giving around 2k+ per raid.

So this is how a keyblade war starts. xD

I only started playing 3 days ago and it's both inspiring and unnerving to see how far people have already gotten. I'm not even level 50 yet :P.

I only picked Vulpeus because I liked foxes the most out of all the animal representatives lol.

Edited by Drakerus