Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

Official Okami for wii u discussion (unconfirmed as of now)

This post in the next few months is either going to fail badly after e3 happens because of it ending up NOT being confirmed or end up being alive after e3 due to it being confirmed. 

Now, let's talk about Okami for wii u:

I predict tha Capcom is going to announce Okami for wii u at e3 2016

Edited by Zeldablade7

Uhhm...Okami is published by Capcom not Bandai Namco :blink:Still, I would like to see a wonderful game like okami making it on the wii U especially with the HD remaster which could be ported (and Hexa Drive who made the remaster are familiar with the WiiU because they were involved in WWHD), maybe in combination with okamiden as ds vc title? But I think it is unlikely because with all the talk about the NX I don't think they will do a lot for the wiiu, sadly.

Edited by ScarletArisa

Uhhm...Okami is published by Capcom not Bandai Namco :blink:Still, I would like to see a wonderful game like okami making it on the wii U especially with the HD remaster which could be ported (and Hexa Drive who made the remaster are familiar with the WiiU because they were involved in WWHD), maybe in combination with okamiden as ds vc title? But I think it is unlikely because with all the talk about the NX I don't think they will do a lot for the wiiu, sadly.

fixed it and thank you for your opinion. In my opinion, I think that Capcom has one more chance of announcing an Okami game for the wii u, and that is at e3. Nintendo did say that they're not going to abandon the wii u anytime soon so, it still has a chance of being a thing. :)

fixed it and thank you for your opinion. In my opinion, I think that Capcom has one more chance of announcing an Okami game for the wii u, and that is at e3. Nintendo did say that they're not going to abandon the wii u anytime soon so, it still has a chance of being a thing. :)

Okay it could be but i think if it is something new at all maybe a possible thrid entry it would be better to have it as a third party launch title for NX. However, this does not rule out that it still can come to wiiu too. It has a chance i won't deny it, but looking at the situation it could end this way or different. It would be nice to have a new Okami though xD .

I would love an Okami game on Vita tbh

I wouldn't mind it if only I had a Vita 

Okami for wii u hinted? 

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/you-can-dress-like-okamis-wolf-in-monster-hunter-g/1100-6439096/

Apparently hideki kamiya wants capcom to make okami 2 on the wii u

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/hideki-kamiya-apparently-wants-capcom-to-make-okami-2-on-the-wii-u

what do you guys think about this? 

Edited by Zeldablade7