Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Oli

What mission are you on in Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ?

What mission are you on in Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. What mission are you on in Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ?

• 1 - 50
    • 51 - 100
    • 101 - 150
    • 151 - 200
    • I haven't started yet/I'm not interested in that game

63 but heavens above it's only been out for four days how are so many people done already?

The game is fast to play and it's quite easy. If you've got nothing else to do in your free time, you can dash through the story (by the way, you got near to that quest in the first day, which was the day you played the most! xD)

The game is fast to play and it's quite easy. If you've got nothing else to do in your free time, you can dash through the story (by the way, you got near to that quest in the first day, which was the day you played the most! xD)

I've hardly had the chance to play since then xD

I really need 4-5 star evolution medals for each attribute so I can start leveling them again. (All power and speed medals are maxed out!)

Also where can I farm for lv 3+ magic medals? I seem to get a lot of other attributes but that.

Edited by OmegaForte

I really need 4-5 star evolution medals for each attribute so I can start leveling them again. (All power and speed medals are maxed out!)

Also where can I farm for lv 3+ magic medals? I seem to get a lot of other attributes but that.

Wow, I'm actually the opposite.  All I seem to be getting are 3-4 star magic leveling medals, but no speed or power ones.  However, I do need a lot of three and four star evolution medals, since all of my three and four star medals are ready to evolve, so I'm with ya in that boat.