Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

Anime | Manga HYPE FOR THE RETURN OF THE MANGA. (Hunter x Hunter)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqnSBsLRro4

The anime won't be returning anytime soon.

LET'S HOPE togashi finishes the DC arc before the next hiatus so madhouse can adapt it :D

THE ARC IS GOING TO BE HYPE THOUGH. We've got Kurapika in the limelight, a whole new unknown area, the Prince of Kakin's bodyguards could possibly be the Troupe and with Kurapika going-that will be intense :O

Maybe we could even see the Zodiacs fight the Troupe? Hopefully Chrollo figures out a way to get his Nen back too so he can go after Kurapika.

Gon and Killua should take the backseat for now 

Posted Image

BLOODY HELL SHINOBI I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT THE KH MANGA :@ <- LOOK HOW ANGRY MY FACE AND LOOK AT THESE CAPS AND KNOW THAT IT'S YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!

On topic, Who wants to join the betting pool for when the next hiatus will be? I give it three months

BLOODY HELL SHINOBI I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT THE KH MANGA :@ <- LOOK HOW ANGRY MY FACE AND LOOK AT THESE CAPS AND KNOW THAT IT'S YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!

On topic, Who wants to join the betting pool for when the next hiatus will be? I give it three months

LMAO no one cares about the KH manga. HXH FOR THE WIN. HXH IS LOVE, HXH IS LIFE.

Posted Image

Meh, at this point he should really either let assistants help him or just cancel the Manga, at this rate, HxH is going to reach berserk levels of stalls. Not like he evens needs the money, he has yu yu hakusho under his belt and is married to the sailor moon creator, but I give it maybe 6 months before it goes back to hiatusxhiatus.

Meh, at this point he should really either let assistants help him or just cancel the Manga, at this rate, HxH is going to reach berserk levels of stalls. Not like he evens needs the money, he has yu yu hakusho under his belt and is married to the sailor moon creator, but I give it maybe 6 months before it goes back to hiatusxhiatus.

Yeah YYH is one of my favourite shounen.