Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KingdomHearts3

Stop worrying about Kingdom Hearts III!

I think the worrying should only come once we've tried out Final Chapter Prologue. That's the definitive Demo Experience for Kingdom Hearts III.

I don't see a need to worry either way, 'cause at the end of the day you will either like it or not and until you have it there's no sense wasting energy over what might be.  

The only thing that worries me is if a cool edition comes out and it's out of my price range >.>

I agree! Kingdom Hearts fans need to stop worry about Kingdom Hearts 3 because seriously people we don't know when the release date is, so there's no point to worry about a game that hasn't gotten a release date yet. Plus not only I'm very hype for KH3 and trust Nomura and the Osaka Team but I'm keeping my expectations for KH3 very low because like I said the game doesn't have a release date. Plus I'm more hype for Kingdom Hearts II.8 Final Chapter, because I'm so looking forward to play Dream Drop Distance HD on my BIG SCREEn TV surround sounds and play Birth by Sleep 0.2! I'm so not worry about Kingdom Hearts 3.

The only thing I have to worry about is the lack of a PC Version Nomura should follow Tabata on this one, release the console versions first then release a PC Version no later than 8 months after the console version, I want to play Kingdom Hearts 3 at 1440P/120FPS preferably or 4K/60FPS

Yeah how dare people have differing opinions

How dare they be skeptical about an upcoming product they're gonna spend 60$ of their hard earned money on

How dare they voice their concerns in hope that maybe the developers would address them?

It is astonishing the amount of blind loyalty Square Enix has not just on this site on a lot of other Square related sites too

It's like we're just supposed to shut up,suck it up and buy it anyway cuz they're Square Enix the quote unquote "king of RPGs"

Me and a lot of people here have every right to be skeptical given Square's track record for the past 10 years which is all over the place and for you to tell people to shut up and eat it up is very entitled and childish

I,for one,wasn't convinced by neither the Jump Festa nor the E3 trailers of the game and honestly have little interest in KH3 until I see more news that pop up that would grab my interest again

THIS

Honestly I've been told so many times to NOT worry about kingdom hearts 3 so many times on this site and do other things other than worrying about the game that I had to stop i and this post opened me back up again, though I don't think I'm worried about kingdom hearts 3 as of yet. I respect the people who are worrying about kingdom hearts 3 because they my mind is on other things and have the right to do so and I have the right to do so too when I feel like it. :)

Edited by Zeldablade7

Honestly I've been told so many times to NOT worry about kingdom hearts 3 so many times on this site and do other things other than worrying about the game that I had to stop i and this post opened me back up again, though I don't think I'm worried about kingdom hearts 3 as of yet. I respect the people who are worrying about kingdom hearts 3 because they my mind is on other things and have the right to do so and I have the right to do so too when I feel like it. :)

honestly I've long moved on from Kingdom Hearts in general to other things like the Shin Megami TenseiPersona series.I'm just keeping with KH 3 news just out of obligation to see how things end otherwise it's been three years since I played a Kingdom Hearts game

It's just it pisses me off that people here bashes on anyone that dares to voice a concern or something wrong that needs to be addressed about the series and it's a big reason why I stopped making KH threads cuz people get butthurt over nothing

well i mean a little bit of healthy skepticism doesn't hurt. 

given how bonkers this series has gotten, i'd say people have every right to be worried. KH3 is more or less going to be DDD: Part 2.

DDD took the story off the rails to the point of no return and now KH3 has to wrap everything up from there. Talk about a nightmare in storytelling. I'm only playing KH3 to see how poorly everything gets resolved. 

let the fans worry. low expectations are key, people. 

Why worry on a game that is not coming around next year or even 2018? Seriously...you should be worried about what announced at this moment.Like Mighty no.9 though...I hate Kenji and i dont blame people just giving up on the gameOr Persona 5 that is announced for summer but has no word of anything as of late.

Edited by Minato arisato

In a few days, I have seen a countless number of times people are either talking about how they are worried about KH3, worried about the Osaka team and the job they will do, and even to the point where someone (I won't say who out of respect) thought they needed to start a support ring for the Osaka because the team seems to be in need of emotional support and is struggling and can't do it unless we support them. Really? Are you kidding me? People, STOP WORRYING ABOUT KINGDOM HEARTS 3!!! Why are people getting all antsy and nervous and uncomfortable about it? The E3 and Jump Festa trailers weren't enough for you? What else could they possibly do to make you satisfied and stop worrying? It isn't so much as why people are worrying, but don't you see how stupid it is to worry? Tell me something, can you control how they work on KH3 and what they do with it? If you can't, then you have no right to worry whatsoever. Besides, there are better and more important things to worry about then how a game is being developed and what's being put in it especially since you have no control over the process at all. Yes, Kingdom Hearts 3 will be an amazing title and Nomura has said there are high standards out there, but these high standards are by OUR making, not his nor SQEX's. If KH3 does not meet all standards, it will be our fault, not theirs. We made the over the top standards and it will be our fault if we are disappointed. Nomura and company give their all like they always have, but because of unrealistic and unreasonable standards, we will be at fault for any disappointment we may have. So with all of this said, stop worrying about what we can't control, have faith they won't disappoint, not create imaginary impossible standards, and move on with our lives.

THANK YOU. 

I agree that it's not good to have blind faith in the team, because that will inevitably result in disappointment, and everyone's entitled to think what they want, but the other end of the spectrum is just as bad (if not worse). Instead of arguing about doubts and misgivings that we can't possibly justify at the moment, do something more productive. Replay the series again, or at least your favorite game. Make more good memories instead of tearing yourself up over a huge unknown variable.

Now, see, I'm gonna get Scriptural on y'all before I go: "Can any of you add a single hour to the length of your life by worrying?" -Matthew 6:27

Or, in our case, can any of you add to the quality of a game by complaining? No. So chiiiill

THANK YOU. 

I agree that it's not good to have blind faith in the team, because that will inevitably result in disappointment, and everyone's entitled to think what they want, but the other end of the spectrum is just as bad (if not worse). Instead of arguing about doubts and misgivings that we can't possibly justify at the moment, do something more productive. Replay the series again, or at least your favorite game. Make more good memories instead of tearing yourself up over a huge unknown variable.

Now, see, I'm gonna get Scriptural on y'all before I go: "Can any of you add a single hour to the length of your life by worrying?" -Matthew 6:27

Or, in our case, can any of you add to the quality of a game by complaining? No. So chiiiill

O_O Wow... you're welcome.

Yeah, the good thing about all this though, is that I have numerous amounts of things to keep me occupied, such as anime, movies, real life, and other video games I'm playing at the moment, such as Unchained X and Final Fantasy X HD! With all these distractions, the wait for Kingdom Hearts III has been much more bearable for me, ya know?  

I just hope we get a new trailer of the game at this year's E3! :3  I'm sure Kingdom Hearts III's gonna be badass! :D

There's no reason to put your faith blindly in anyone, we're all human, so we'll all make mistakes, the people working on KH3 included.

There's no call for obsessively worrying over every small detail either.

Just find a way to strike a balance, or, like others on this site, you could just not care. Or, if you're like me, just put enough money aside, and by the time the game comes out you wouldn't have touched that money for years, which means it makes it that much easier to spend.

Win win.

I think people should voice some concern, but considering the lack of info, I honestly don't think people should be worrying about a game, there is a different between having blind faith and simply not worrying, just because you worry about something, that doesn't mean it's going to be changed to something you like, because remember we all have different opinions about things within a game itself.

On a side note though, if this game comes on in Q2 of 2017 for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4  and a PC Port is not released in Q4 2017.

I don't see a need to worry either way, 'cause at the end of the day you will either like it or not and until you have it there's no sense wasting energy over what might be.  The only thing that worries me is if a cool edition comes out and it's out of my price range >.>

Out of my price range? We have had 11 years and counting to save up for any kind of special or collectors addition lmao. If you wanna get the special or collectors id start saveing right now. I already put some money up for kh3 last year and when the collectors gets confirmed im prepared.