Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which is your favorite Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ raid boss?

Which is your favorite Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ raid boss?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ raid boss?

• Behemoth
    • Behemoth (Omega version)
    • Guard Armour
    • Guard Armour (Omega version)
    • Darkside
    • Darkside (Omega version)
    • Trickmaster
    • Trickmaster (Omega version)

I want to fight the Trickmaster more, but I don't know what mission I have to play to get it to show up.

The Guard Armor is great and all, because it has the most Lux loadout, but I don't exactly have a good enough "Power Deck" to take out a level 24+ Guard Armor on my own. If only it were a Power-type or Magic-type Raid Boss...

Oh well. xD Until I figure out how to get the Trick master to show up constantly, the Guard Armor is my best bet in fast level ups.

Rock on!

I want to fight the Trickmaster more, but I don't know what mission I have to play to get it to show up.

The Guard Armor is great and all, because it has the most Lux loadout, but I don't exactly have a good enough "Power Deck" to take out a level 24+ Guard Armor on my own. If only it were a Power-type or Magic-type Raid Boss...

Oh well. xD Until I figure out how to get the Trick master to show up constantly, the Guard Armor is my best bet in fast level ups.

Rock on!

You just have to keep playing, the raid boss will change after about the fourth or fifth time you fight a certain boss. From my experience, Trickmaster came after Guard Armour.

I have no idea what Omega Darkside and Omega Trickmaster look like, so I am going to go with Guard Armor (in both forms but mainly the original form) because it is easy once you take down its body parts!

Guard Armour because it feels so good to have a boss stunned for 5 turns >:D but it sucks that I can't even stun one limb on my first try anymore. That's if the guard armour is at lvl 25+ I need better strength medals haha.