Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Yessie Maltese

Ask About Yessie Maltese :3

Well, I guess it's time to Ask this little Dork a ton of questions. :)

Posted Image yep you got it, that's me.

just asked me anything you want to know. ;) As long it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable. ^_^"

So anyways, let's get started. xD

What is your favorite fruit?

If you could be any animal, what would you be, and why?

What topping do you think goes best on pizza?

What three words would you choose to describe yourself?

Edited by Svard

Why is the sky blue?Why does pizza taste so good?What's the square root of infinity?Where do babies come from?

1: Beats me.2: it's the cheese! XP3: I honestly don't know.¯_(ツ)_/¯4: I think it's best not to know. xD

What is your favorite fruit?If you could be any animal, what would you be, and why?What topic do you think goes best on pizza?What three words would you choose to describe yourself?

1: Banana.2: I think a squirrel, cuz you can messing around with a Rottweiler. XD3: pepperoni and meatballs with the crust filled with cheese. :34: I'm not sure yet. I'll think about it. :)

The origins of the name 'Yessie Maltese'

well for Maltese, I started used it mainly because of my dogs. :3 As for Yessie, it's all started when I got Pokémon Red version on Christmas Eve. when I start a new file, I used the letter "Y" in my avatar's name instead of "J". The name originally spelled "Yessi", but in Pokémon Platinum Version or Black 2 Version, I started using the letter "e" cuz I felt like the name is missing something. So that's The origin of the name "Yessie Maltese". :3

Do you like pineapple on your pizza?

I never tried it before. Edited by Yessie Maltese

What made you start this thread?

Mmm. I don't know, I was kinda bored. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I seen everyone done it before, so why not? :D

Is it true that you use Flipnote Studio to create all of those amazing drawings that you have posted in the KH13 Gallery? :3 I really love those!

What is your favorite thing to draw?

Rock on!

1:Yeah that's true. :3

I have a Hot Pink DSi.(not a 3DS xD) at first I wasn't good at drawing and Animation, but I been using the website called Dragoart, and some other one. (I forgot what's it called tho. xP) sorry I haven't post any pictures yet, cuz I'm been playing KH Unchained X. :)

2:hmmmm... I don't know yet. xD

Edited by Yessie Maltese

Mmm. I don't know, I was kinda bored. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I seen everyone done it before, so why not? :D1:Yeah that's true. :3

I have a Hot Pink DSi.(not a 3DS xD) at first I wasn't good at drawing and Animation, but I been using the website called Dragoart, and some other one. (I forgot what's it called tho. xP) sorry I haven't post any pictures yet, cuz I'm been playing KH Unchained X. :)

2:hmmmm... I don't know yet. xD

Cool! I actually got Flipnote Studio 3D on my New 3DS XL, but I haven't gotten into it very much yet. Still, I congratulate you on your wonderful talent! :3

Rock on!

Cool! I actually got Flipnote Studio 3D on my New 3DS XL, but I haven't gotten into it very much yet. Still, I congratulate you on your wonderful talent! :3

Rock on!

Thanks. :3

that's cool. ^^