Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

What's your favorite breakfast food?

What's your favorite breakfast food?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite breakfast food?

• Scrambled eggs
    • Instant noodles
    • Pancakes
    • Grilled Cheese Sandwich
    • Cereal
    • Oatmeal
    • Bread and water...I still haven't escaped...
    • Something else? (Share below!)

Being lactose intolerant and disliking eggs/dry foods kind of leaves me with a strong distaste for breakfast foods. I just eat leftovers like a weirdo instead. 

Oh man, Instant Noodles, yes. xD You totally get me. xP I used to have that every single day, until I got really sick of it.

Now, I kinda eat a variety of different breakfasts, depending on what we have in the fridge. Hash browns, Pop Tarts, Sausage Gravy, to name a few.

Rock on!

I don't eat breakfast often because I usually feel a bit nauseous when I wake up, and eating just makes it a lot worse.  But if I do eat breakfast, I like pancakes, bacon, cereal, and donuts!  So, I'm not really picky with breakfast.

*Edit: Oh man, I can't believe I forgot to add hashbrowns, cause those are my favorite! <3

Edited by mag77

Biscuits and Gravy, Scrambled eggs, bagels, waffle or pancake (depends on my mood, I like both), chicken biscuit, fries, hash browns, sausage, bacon, plain biscuits, and some Cereals are just some of my favorite foods!

Bacon since was I called the "Bacon Bandit" when I was little (Don't ask...), Cream of Wheat, Blueberry Muffins, Potatoes (baked and mashed or cooked with onions and chopped peppers, salmon, flaky biscuits, Strawberry Yogurt.

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

Omelettes with lots of Raw Spinach!!! I love Raw Spinach, and they go perfectly in my omelettes.

In regards to Instant Noodles: I'm not Asian, I don't eat that for breakfast.

In regards to Grilled Cheese: ..............................that's not a breakfast food....................... :dry: