Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

What If Kingdom Hearts III Had This Release Date!?

Yeah, I know what you're thinking!  "This is like the billionth topic on the game's release date, geez, this is getting old!"  But hey, hear me out!  I'm not even gonna go into a giant set of paragraphs to make my point!  I'll keep it simple and clean!  Assuming the game will have a worldwide release, then the release date could be...

July 13, 2017!

See what I did there?  The thirteenth day of the seventh month!  *Coughs* Seven Lights vs. Thirteen Darknesses, people! *Coughs.*

But yeah, this may not be the case, but if the game had a worldwide release, and if it was all set and done, just imagine if the 15th Anniversary of the Kingdom Hearts series graced us with this release date for Kingdom Hearts III?  I'd be very happy!  

Okay, I'm done now. X3

Oh you little sneaker you. xD

Yeah, I know what you're thinking!  "This is like the billionth topic on the game's release date, geez, this is getting old!"  But hey, hear me out!  I'm not even gonna go into a giant set of paragraphs to make my point!  I'll keep it simple and clean!  Assuming the game will have a worldwide release, then the release date could be...

July 13, 2017!

See what I did there?  The thirteenth day of the seventh month!  *Coughs* Seven Lights vs. Thirteen Darknesses, people! *Coughs.*

But yeah, this may not be the case, but if the game had a worldwide release, and if it was all set and done, just imagine if the 15th Anniversary of the Kingdom Hearts series graced us with this release date for Kingdom Hearts III?  I'd be very happy!  

Okay, I'm done now. X3

Lmafo this is really clever xD

A worldwide release on March 28 would be cool, to honour the Japanese release of the original.

I would rather have the release date announced on the 15th anniversary because a release in March could be too early.. :)

Oh you little sneaker you. xD

Lol, I try! X3

A worldwide release on March 28 would be cool, to honour the Japanese release of the original.

That would undeniably be badass, but I think that March would be too early, especially since we've gotten no indication that the game is near completion, ya know? But if a March 28 release was announced, I'd definitely be surprised!

Oh geez...Then again, if that were the release, I wouldn't be surprised.

Lol, it's all according to Xehanort's plan! xD

I was thinking the same thing.

Sweet! Great minds think alike! :3

Lmafo this is really clever xD

Thank you, I'm glad you think so! :D

It's possible for that date to be the release date because it will right after E3 and maybe just before D23 next year I'm not sure what the dates are for D23 next year

Indeed, indeed!  Let's see what happens, am I right? :)

If Square honestly cared that much about the plot in the game, then that would be awesome. X)"

Indeed it would!  Lol, it'd be quite funny as well! :P

A Summer release date would be a dream come true because then I will be able to enjoy it without having to worry about college. So hopefully your prediction is right :3

Haha, yeah!  And if you think about it, summer's the best time to release the game, as during that season, most people are free from school/college, and so they can dedicate their time to playing the game, ya know? :3

And in time for the 15th Anniversary of the series if it's 2017.

Peace!

I know, right!? :3

I actually hope right before April Fools :).

That would be pretty unexpected!

I would rather have the release date announced on the 15th anniversary because a release in March could be too early.. :)

You know, that sounds like a great idea!  March does seem too early, but a release date being announced on the 15th Anniversary would definitely be a treat!  It'd be kind of like an Uncovered: Kingdom Hearts III kind of thing, ya know?  But yeah, who knows?

We'll have to wait and see what happens at this year's E3!

Lol, I try! X3  That would undeniably be badass, but I think that March would be too early, especially since we've gotten no indication that the game is near completion, ya know? But if a March 28 release was announced, I'd definitely be surprised!  Lol, it's all according to Xehanort's plan! xD  Sweet! Great minds think alike! :3  Thank you, I'm glad you think so! :D  Indeed, indeed!  Let's see what happens, am I right? :)  Indeed it would!  Lol, it'd be quite funny as well! :P  Haha, yeah!  And if you think about it, summer's the best time to release the game, as during that season, most people are free from school/college, and so they can dedicate their time to playing the game, ya know? :3  I know, right!? :3  That would be pretty unexpected!   You know, that sounds like a great idea!  March does seem too early, but a release date being announced on the 15th Anniversary would definitely be a treat!  It'd be kind of like an Uncovered: Kingdom Hearts III kind of thing, ya know?  But yeah, who knows? We'll have to wait and see what happens at this year's E3!

Yeah let's see what happens and you are right