Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
soraspromise

KHUX [Spoilers] New Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] story update sets up for the Keyblade War

In case you missed our tweet a while ago, the latest Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] story update is available and it begins with the player, Chirithy, and the newly introduced character, Skuld, on a search for Ephemera. Later meeting up with Master Ava, she begins to describe the looming Keyblade War and what it means for this world's Keyblade Wielders.

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] and Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ share similar stories, and so this video can potentially contain spoilers for both games so please take caution before watching. The Japanese version of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ is also farther along in terms of story compared to the newly released North American version so please keep that in mind as well.

You can view the latest story clip thanks to Everglow, with translations provided by Kayla Copeland (nichiei.translations@gmail.com).

Click here to view the article

Since we are fighting our own Union, I wonder how Unicornis will react when fighting him. 

Considering how neutral Gula is talking, I'm going to assume that the same or similar text will be applied to all masters. I'm really more curious about how any scenes involving Ava are affected if the player is already in the Vulpeus Union. For that matter, how different would the fight scene be if it was Ava that you fight? I would have to imagine that the dialogue would change just slightly. Like instead of forming an illusion of herself she says that she was just testing you or something. Point is, it would be interesting to see things from the Vulpeus point of view...but I'm much too committed to Unicornis, so that's going to have to be somebody else's job to observe. X3"

Considering how neutral Gula is talking, I'm going to assume that the same or similar text will be applied to all masters. I'm really more curious about how any scenes involving Ava are affected if the player is already in the Vulpeus Union. For that matter, how different would the fight scene be if it was Ava that you fight? I would have to imagine that the dialogue would change just slightly. Like instead of forming an illusion of herself she says that she was just testing you or something. Point is, it would be interesting to see things from the Vulpeus point of view...but I'm much too committed to Unicornis, so that's going to have to be somebody else's job to observe. X3"

I mean like his fighting movements. Lepardos, is really swift and full of speed. I saw how Ava fights. 

Sorry about that. I kinda worded my comment wrong. 

But yeah, I would probably guess her cutscene will be different than the other Foretellers. 

I mean like his fighting movements. Lepardos, is really swift and full of speed. I saw how Ava fights. 

Sorry about that. I kinda worded my comment wrong. 

But yeah, I would probably guess her cutscene will be different than the other Foretellers. 

Oh, that's what you meant. Well in that case, I guess it'll take everybody posting footage online from all 5 Unions to really tell for sure then. Unless you can save your game and play again as a different Union without loosing data, but I'm not sure if that works here. X3"

I wonder if the "Dandelions" she's talking about ended up being either the original Princesses of Heart or maybe the original Organization XIII

The original Organization XIII was was the one Xehanort made. If you're talking about the 13 darknesses, they don't have a group name other than the 13 Darknessses. 

But it's more likely that they're the children that rebuilt the world.

So basically we got the KH version of the rapture and the KH version of Inception...I LOVE IT! I don't really understand what Ava said at the end about experiencing a world within a dream. Was she confirming that X takes place in the Realm of Sleep? And if she did, then how could a war in the Realm of Sleep affect the Realm of Light?

So basically we got the KH version of the rapture and the KH version of Inception...I LOVE IT! I don't really understand what Ava said at the end about experiencing a world within a dream. Was she confirming that X takes place in the Realm of Sleep? And if she did, then how could a war in the Realm of Sleep affect the Realm of Light?

I think she was confirming that Unchained takes place in the Realm of Sleep.The way I read it is that the Dandelions are to go to the realm of sleep when the Keyblade War hits, then return to build the Realm of Light when it's over.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

I think she was confirming that Unchained takes place in the Realm of Sleep.The way I read it is that the Dandelions are to go to the realm of sleep when the Keyblade War hits, then return to build the Realm of Light when it's over.

Ok, let me get this straight. So, Daybreak Town is a town in the Realm of Light pre-Keyblade War and now, Ava is sending the Dandelions to the Realm Of Sleep to train (Which is where Unchained X starts), right? But my question is, how can Chirothy be in the Realm of Light if he's a dream eater? Is he an illusion too?

Ok, let me get this straight. So, Daybreak Town is a town in the Realm of Light pre-Keyblade War and now, Ava is sending the Dandelions to the Realm Of Sleep to train (Which is where Unchained X starts), right? But my question is, how can Chirothy be in the Realm of Light if he's a dream eater? Is he an illusion too?

That's one question that doesn't have an answer yet. 

I'd imagine Daybreak Town, like Traverse Town and especially The World That Never Was, is in the realm between to some degree. The former is easily moved to the realm of sleep, while the latter has already been shown to be a real world Sora and Riku managed to reach (Mickey and friends as well). And dream eaters appeared there.

I'd imagine Daybreak Town, like Traverse Town and especially The World That Never Was, is in the realm between to some degree. The former is easily moved to the realm of sleep, while the latter has already been shown to be a real world Sora and Riku managed to reach (Mickey and friends as well). And dream eaters appeared there.

If you are referring to The World That Never Was in KH3D, that was also in the Realm of Sleep. Not the real world.

If you are referring to The World That Never Was in KH3D, that was also in the Realm of Sleep. Not the real world.

Only part of it. Riku and Sora both ended up in the Realm Between after defeating ASoD and Xemnas, respectively. Mickey used the Gummi ship (presumably) to get there, and Donald and Goofy used the Star Shard. Mickey, Lea, Donald, and Goofy had no way of getting into the Realm of Sleep. 

Personally, I thought that x took place in the Realm of Darkness, or rather, that it was the Keyblade War created the RoD and that the Realm of Light was then created by the children who survived. But that doesn't seem likely since quest 500 of Ux has you going to the RoD. Unless that's another illusion of the future like the Disney worlds.