Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
shibuyarain

What do you think about the recent PS4K/Neo rumors?

What do you think about the recent PS4K/Neo rumors?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the recent PS4K/Neo rumors?

• I'd buy one, for sure.
    • I'm conflicted.
    • Very intriguing rumors.
    • Totally fake.
    • I'm against these ideas.
    • Too broke to care ;(
    • Something else? Comment below.

I'm honestly concerned about what they are doing here. If these rumours do indeed turn out to be true, how will Sony sell it? 4K is still not very widespread, so i doubt many people would have 4K TVs in their households for this to fully work. Also, 4K is expensive.

Well, initially I was worried that if the Neo turned out to have exclusive games for it that wouldn't be available for the normal PS4, well, that we wouldn't get the chance to play KHIII for lack of not having the Neo, ya know?  But knowing that the Neo is just an optional thing and not a mandatory purchase makes me feel loads relieved!

With that being said, I'll happily stick with my normal PS4, thank you very much! :3

I'll get it but its a bit worrying for the futur.I don't mind when they make new models like the GBASP or PS slim,but when they make stuff like the New 3DS and the Playstation NEO with added or exclusif features,it kinda sucks for those who bought the original model.Now I wonder if I should ever buy a console at launch.

I don't like the idea of there being a PS4.5. They should honestly save it for the PS5 so it could be a bigger and better improvement over the PS4.

Like, what's the point of making a new PS console if it's not going to have stronger and better technology that allows it to play more powerful games? It would be alright if they made a PS5 with more advanced technology so it can play PS5-quality games, but it isn't. It's just the same PS4 but with better graphics. Even if the PS5 doesn't have new features to add from the PS4, a stronger system with better graphics that looks like an evolution from PS4 warrants enough to make a PS5.

I have no reason to own one, so I don't care. My family has a 4K TV, but I rarely get to use it, and I don't really care about playing games in insanely high resolutions anyway. I mean, my second favorite game of all time looks like this:

Posted Image

I really don't care how realistic or "stunning" my games look.