Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

If you could have one super power, what would it be?

If you could have one super power, what would it be?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. If you could have one super power, what would it be?

• Super Strength
    • Flying
    • Super Speed
    • Breathing underwater/in space
    • Animal Transformation
    • Element Manipulation (Fire, Water, etc)
    • Being normal sounds better.
    • Something else? Share below!

Manipulating the elements would be great! There's so many things you can do with that kind of power.

Still, just put a Keyblade in my hands, and I'm good. The Keyblade is such a verstile weapon. I can use magic, do Strike Raids, make my Keyblade into a transport, and so much more!

Element manipulation makes the first 4 options look like jokes. if it works anything like the Avatar then air manipulation would give you super speed, powerful lungs, and the ability to fly... Earth would eliminate the need for direct super strength. That's my choice off the list, for something not on the list it's simple, Time, controlling time and all aspects of it is the ultimate power.

I'd go with super speed. It's a lot more convenient that way. 

Besides, I can finish my work real quickly, get dressed in seconds, reach to wherever I want in seconds. Hell, even my bathroom breaks can end in seconds :D

Sure there's time manipulation, but I'd like to have everything around me happen while I'm moving really fast. I wanna see things happen while I'm speeding.

I'd like teleportation, specifically "Orbing" from Charmed, 'cause not only can you teleport but it also burns a lot of calories, so eat everything you desire.  I don't want any other powers from whitelighters, just the orbing xD

I could travel the world for free (granted it'd need to be kept secret cause I'm sure if the government found out I could teleport in and out of countries without paying I'd be flagged as a terrorist, when I just want to go shopping and see the sights), it'd take like 2 seconds to go anywhere I need to be so I'd have no excuse for being late for anything again

The power to create food out of nothing. I could singe handedly solve world hunger.

I read a book before that had a similar thing (only it was anything, not just food), called manifestation, they essentially could manifest anything from thin air by thinking about the item, the structure of it, how it'd feel/taste etc.  

I'd love to have the ability to manipulate time (pausing, slowing down, etc.). It would make getting all of my schoolwork done painless (almost) and it would be really fun to mess around with, as bad of an idea as that is. It would also essentially grant you superspeed if you slowed down time and walked/ran somewhere, even if it still feels like normal time to you. The possibilities are endless.

Super Speed for me. A while ago I would have chosen Elemental Manipulation but Super Speed would be a life saver. Imagine not being late to anything, ever. Have to take 2 busses and train to get home from uni? Not anymore, you're in home in under 10 seconds now.

I would like to be like The Avatar and control different elements! I would also like to be given the ability to transform into an animal or monster at will and be able to turn invisible and everything I touch becomes invisible as well!