Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So I wanna make more horror videos and short films and maybe even some "weird side of YouTube" videos. But  feel like the only way to make it the most effective is to get into people's heads by showing them their greatest fears. So come on! What scares you the most?

Come ON! Give me all you got! Bones breaking, blood pouring, bugs, heights, hell's core, anxiety, depression, death, the grim reaper, phobias. Anything? How about...

Heads being crushed
Organs being ripped out
Insanity & Madness
torture to it's greatest levels
Tripping in Smash

Is that all you got?!

Tarantulas in your heart!
Scorpions in your stomach!
Flesh melting away!
Satanic rituals with baby sacrifices!
Dragons and demons eating still born fetuses!
Beings cloaked in darkness chasing you!

COME ON! What is it! I need to scare the life out of everyone!

Please and thank you :3

I love bugs especially spiders (spiders are among my favorite animals)! Well mosquitoes I'm not too fond of, but honestly most people I met aren't afraid of any bugs, so maybe avoid adding them. Snakes too, Snakes are also adorable! Have you ever seen a lil garden snake with those big eyes? It's hard to take a scary video seriously when it's on animals in general. I wouldn't add animals. 

Gore itself while unsettling is more... gross then scary? It's not anything that would make me want to sleep with the light, it's more like something that would make me stick out my tongue in disgust. 

In general I think psychological horror works best. As Dave said, existential crisis gets a lot of people. 

For me it's not so much as not existing/dying (I'm much too apathetic about myself to care about that lol), I think the prospect of having nothing to exist for is most horrifying, or just the reality of life. Watching people fall apart in a realistic fashion spooks me. I can imagine myself in their position and that's what keeps me up at night. Little questions that make you realize all the people who could have been saved but weren't. A good story is always the most terrifying because it sticks with you for years.

Or do needles. I don't like needles haha. Buuuuut yeah that's just my own opinion.

I love bugs especially spiders (spiders are among my favorite animals)! Well mosquitoes I'm not too fond of, but honestly most people I met aren't afraid of any bugs, so maybe avoid adding them. Snakes too, Snakes are also adorable! Have you ever seen a lil garden snake with those big eyes? It's hard to take a scary video seriously when it's on animals in general. I wouldn't add animals. 

Gore itself while unsettling is more... gross then scary? It's not anything that would make me want to sleep with the light, it's more like something that would make me stick out my tongue in disgust. 

In general I think psychological horror works best. As Dave said, existential crisis gets a lot of people. 

For me it's not so much as not existing/dying (I'm much too apathetic about myself to care about that lol), I think the prospect of having nothing to exist for is most horrifying, or just the reality of life. Watching people fall apart in a realistic fashion spooks me. I can imagine myself in their position and that's what keeps me up at night. Little questions that make you realize all the people who could have been saved but weren't. A good story is always the most terrifying because it sticks with you for years.

Or do needles. I don't like needles haha. Buuuuut yeah that's just my own opinion.

I absolutely love your comment. I love spiders and the adorable garden snakes. The only ones I don't like are the flesh eating ones just like the giant asain hornets. But psychological horror really is the best! It can easily get into the mind and make you question so much. It got me to think at one point, what if our universe is just a single atom in an even larger being and so on? No one can really tell but the idea alone can drive people to madness. Just like the afterlife.

And I completely understand the needle thing. I may not be scared of needles but I hate the idea of something going horribly wrong because of a shot but a irresponsible doctor. What if he accidentally got my bone or I twitch making the entire shot go into utter bloody mayhem? But that's just how my mind works.

I absolutely love your comment. I love spiders and the adorable garden snakes. The only ones I don't like are the flesh eating ones just like the giant asain hornets. But psychological horror really is the best! It can easily get into the mind and make you question so much. It got me to think at one point, what if our universe is just a single atom in an even larger being and so on? No one can really tell but the idea alone can drive people to madness. Just like the afterlife.

And I completely understand the needle thing. I may not be scared of needles but I hate the idea of something going horribly wrong because of a shot but a irresponsible doctor. What if he accidentally got my bone or I twitch making the entire shot go into utter bloody mayhem? But that's just how my mind works.

Thanks 'bud. And yeahhhh I hate needles, which is hilarious because my mom's a nurse while my brother is studying the medical field. I think it gets even more hilarious because I have a wicked memory when it comes to diseases so I help my brother out. But yeah, needles are a no-go for me. I think we all think that something will go wrong.

AH I LOVE SPACE BECAUSE IT'S JUST A BIG OL MINDBOGGLE. It's just so big man, so freaking big and it's growing bigger and there's countless stores it's just so fascinating.

Ah I'm glad you appreciated my comment, and I hope it'll help you with your project! Good luck!

Thanks 'bud. And yeahhhh I hate needles, which is hilarious because my mom's a nurse while my brother is studying the medical field. I think it gets even more hilarious because I have a wicked memory when it comes to diseases so I help my brother out. But yeah, needles are a no-go for me. I think we all think that something will go wrong.

AH I LOVE SPACE BECAUSE IT'S JUST A BIG OL MINDBOGGLE. It's just so big man, so freaking big and it's growing bigger and there's countless stores it's just so fascinating.

Ah I'm glad you appreciated my comment, and I hope it'll help you with your project! Good luck!

Oh it's not just a single project. I wish to do this sort of thing for a long time. I just love twisted and demented stuff. But thanks for he good luck! You will survive the future of my world domination!

The idea a place you accepted as safe (Bedroom, bathroom, etc) was watched and videotaped for years, and posted online. 

That'd be a good start to a creepypasta or something. 

Oh I like that! But why just stop at bedrooms or bathrooms. What if it was your entire house or neighborhood? Or maybe your workstation? I idea of someone watching you is creepy enough.

The fact that I have the gift of prophecy and can't do anything to stop the dreams and change the future I see in said dreams.

It is all nice when nothing happens, but when bad things do come...I don't like it one bit.

A good woman who shares that same gift saw how her own son died and that is something I wish I don't have to see with anyone from my family, even if I don't get along with most of them.

Some believe in those kinds of gifts and others don't.

I have it and I will hate the day when I have to see what that woman saw in her own dreams.

In any case, that's just my personal situation.

There are five main things I can think of that scare me.  The first one are bugs; I just hate anytype of bug and spider.  I know I have no reason to fear them (except for the ones that poison you or make you sick), but this is a pretty common fear.

The second one is my parents or brother somehow forget me (I've been worrying about my dad lately because he's been getting really forgetful lately), getting really sick and dying, or dying in some other way.  But again, I think most people who are close to their families all feel this way, so its another pretty common fear.

The third one is that I have social anxiety really bad.  I'm afraid to talk to people because I don't wanna bother or annoy them, or have them think I'm stupid or really strange.  I really hope to get over this because I want to have friends (and a soul mate) so badly, so I'm trying my best to overcome my shyness.

The fourth one is driving.  My parents say I'm a good driver, but I'm just afraid of getting into an accident and severely hurting or killing someone.  If that ever happened, there's no way I could live with that guilt.

And the last one is that I am severely emetophobic (the fear of vomiting).  Whenever I feel like I'm going to thow up, I can get really bad panic attacks that can last for 1-9 hours (and because of that, I'm kinda afraid of panic attacks too).  I think there are multiple reasons why I'm afraid of puking: one is that, to me, puking is the most unpleasant thing to go through, my stomach and chest hurt afterwards, my throat burns, and I have that horrible taste in my mouth.  I'm also afraid that I'll just keep throwing up until I choke/drown from it (I know its stupid, but phobia literally means irrational fear).  And I don't wanna ruin people's time by getting sick, so there's that too.  Honeslty, this is the one that most affects my life.  Because of it, I'm afraid to go anywhere cause I don't wanna be a burden and of geeting sick, and I'm afraid of eating and drinking certain things for fear of getting sick and vomiting.  It sucks too, because whenever I try to explain this fear to others, they don't understand and think I'm overreacting and being dumb.

So, that's about it.  Oh, and while I'm not afraid of them, I hate, hate, hate dentists!  I'm totally fine with doctors and getting shots, but not with dentists digging around in my mouth!  No thanks!

I love psychological horror; Higurashi is actually my favorite anime!  But maybe that's because I want to be a psychologist, and this kind of stuff really interests me.  And as for having nothing to live for, well... I've actually become rather nihilistic, so that stuff doesn't faze me.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks about this stuff constantly.  Actually, I think that's why I've become nihilistic.

There are five main things I can think of that scare me.  The first one are bugs; I just hate anytype of bug and spider.  I know I have no reason to fear them (except for the ones that poison you or make you sick), but this is a pretty common fear.

The second one is my parents or brother somehow forget me (I've been worrying about my dad lately because he's been getting really forgetful lately), getting really sick and dying, or dying in some other way.  But again, I think most people who are close to their families all feel this way, so its another pretty common fear.

The third one is that I have social anxiety really bad.  I'm afraid to talk to people because I don't wanna bother or annoy them, or have them think I'm stupid or really strange.  I really hope to get over this because I want to have friends (and a soul mate) so badly, so I'm trying my best to overcome my shyness.

The fourth one is driving.  My parents say I'm a good driver, but I'm just afraid of getting into an accident and severely hurting or killing someone.  If that ever happened, there's no way I could live with that guilt.

And the last one is that I am severely emetophobic (the fear of vomiting).  Whenever I feel like I'm going to thow up, I can get really bad panic attacks that can last for 1-9 hours (and because of that, I'm kinda afraid of panic attacks too).  I think there are multiple reasons why I'm afraid of puking: one is that, to me, puking is the most unpleasant thing to go through, my stomach and chest hurt afterwards, my throat burns, and I have that horrible taste in my mouth.  I'm also afraid that I'll just keep throwing up until I choke/drown from it (I know its stupid, but phobia literally means irrational fear).  And I don't wanna ruin people's time by getting sick, so there's that too.  Honeslty, this is the one that most affects my life.  Because of it, I'm afraid to go anywhere cause I don't wanna be a burden and of geeting sick, and I'm afraid of eating and drinking certain things for fear of getting sick and vomiting.  It sucks too, because whenever I try to explain this fear to others, they don't understand and think I'm overreacting and being dumb.

So, that's about it.  Oh, and while I'm not afraid of them, I hate, hate, hate dentists!  I'm totally fine with doctors and getting shots, but not with dentists digging around in my mouth!  No thanks!

I love psychological horror; Higurashi is actually my favorite anime!  But maybe that's because I want to be a psychologist, and this kind of stuff really interests me.  And as for having nothing to live for, well... I've actually become rather nihilistic, so that stuff doesn't faze me.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks about this stuff constantly.  Actually, I think that's why I've become nihilistic.

Your comment is the most genuine. I like you! You're neat! Anyway I can understand a lot of that. I have bad experience of the dentist when I was little I had to get a filling but they never numbed my mouth so I was screaming in pain for minutes on end but the dentist never helped me or got my mother but instead got my stuffed animal chihuahua and shoved it in my face. Then everything went black. Years later my mom told me she got me out of there and never went back to that dentistry and went to a new one and even then I was terrified and my mom knew that. Now I'm 20 and am able to make my our decisions and I say screw the dentist! I haven't been to the dentist in over 4 years but my teeth are still fine! (for the most part) I'd rather have dentures than irresponsible dentist.  

Oh I like that! But why just stop at bedrooms or bathrooms. What if it was your entire house or neighborhood? Or maybe your workstation? I idea of someone watching you is creepy enough.

The total invasion of your home is pretty creepy...a neighbourhood might be overdoing it

Spiders.... Real deal, toys, pictures, Jak and Daxter's spider, Spyro: A Hero's Tail's giant spider, and when I first played Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge. 

I had a bad history of a spider. About 7 years ago, I was taking a break from studying ASVAB related stuff, and I went down to get myself some lunch and I sat down eating my lunch while talking to my brother. I was almost done and was about to finish off my lunch. When I look down, there was this brown spider on my plate. I started to freak out jumped off the high chair and ran straight to a vacant room and took off my glasses. My brother wonder why I was screaming and running away from the counter and he saw the spider on my plate and it surprised him. So he tried to get it off the plate and it jumped on my soda can, according to his comment when he said that it was a jumper. So he got it off the can, grab a financial company book slammed it down on the spider, and set the alarm off. (The alarm system that was in the house had a sensor that can pick up loud noises.) 

I know when I was in Elementary School, my brother had this activity that involves making a puppet for some mini story that involves Ananzi and his Children. Ananzi and his Children were--spiders.... (Something I did before him). We made our paper bag puppets while my dad made him a puppet out of styrofoam balls spraypainted brown, with brown pipe cleaners. I was scared of it. 

I don't know why, but I'm kinda afraid of Ceiling Fans in the dark as they are moving fast. 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

Your comment is the most genuine. I like you! You're neat! Anyway I can understand a lot of that. I have bad experience of the dentist when I was little I had to get a filling but they never numbed my mouth so I was screaming in pain for minutes on end but the dentist never helped me or got my mother but instead got my stuffed animal chihuahua and shoved it in my face. Then everything went black. Years later my mom told me she got me out of there and never went back to that dentistry and went to a new one and even then I was terrified and my mom knew that. Now I'm 20 and am able to make my our decisions and I say screw the dentist! I haven't been to the dentist in over 4 years but my teeth are still fine! (for the most part) I'd rather have dentures than irresponsible dentist.  

Oh thank you; that made me really happy reading that! :3 And ouch, I'm sorry to hear that about the dentist.  I always seem to have cavaties because having bad teeth can be heredity and everyone on my dad's side has bad teeth.  So, according to some of the dentists I've seen, no matter how much or often I brush, most of my teeth could fall out by the time I'm fifty because those genes are that bad.  So, yeah I'm not too happy with that.  Especially since I had to wear braces for two years, and now that seems like it was totally pointless.

The total invasion of your home is pretty creepy...a neighbourhood might be overdoing it

Yeah, that's true. The only time overdoing would be okay is if it was for more of an action/Hellsing like scenario.

Spiders....

I had a bad history of a spider. About 7 years ago, I was taking a break from studying ASVAB related stuff, and I went down to get myself some lunch and I sat down eating my lunch while talking to my brother. I was almost done and was about to finish off my lunch. When I look down, there was this brown spider on my plate. I started to freak out jumped off the high chair and ran straight to a vacant room and took off my glasses. My brother wonder why I was screaming and running away from the counter and he saw the spider on my plate and it surprised him. So he tried to get it off the plate and it jumped on my soda can, according to his comment when he said that it was a jumper. So he got it off the can, grab a financial company book slammed it down on the spider, and set the alarm off. (The alarm system that was in the house had a sensor that can pick up loud noises.) 

I don't know why, but I'm kinda afraid of Ceiling Fans in the dark as they are moving fast. 

Jumping spiders are pretty creepy if I do say so myself. Even if the film is bad and cheesy I saw them in their creepiest state in "8 Legged freaks"

As for ceiling fans, In the dark we can see so much more especially if it's not real! With the complete darkness and the high speeds of the ceiling fans we might think we see something else besides just a ceiling fan. But that does give me a few ideas :3 too bad I don't have a ceiling fan, but then again I don't plan to do only film horror!

Oh thank you; that made me really happy reading that! :3 And ouch, I'm sorry to hear that about the dentist.  I always seem to have cavaties because having bad teeth can be heredity and everyone on my dad's side has bad teeth.  So, according to some of the dentists I've seen, no matter how much or often I brush, most of my teeth could fall out by the time I'm fifty because those genes are that bad.  So, yeah I'm not too happy with that.  Especially since I had to wear braces for two years, and now that seems like it was totally pointless.

I've never really had braces sense my mother was against the idea (and my sister almost got them even though I have worse teeth. But I have the same problem when it comes to genes. My family has always had a problem with teeth so don't feel too alone on that.

Yeah, that's true. The only time overdoing would be okay is if it was for more of an action/Hellsing like scenario.

Well, just in my own personal opinion, the most horrific thing to happen is to go online, tumblr or whatever, and an ad for a naughty site pops up: you go to click it away, and see yourself on a live cam, from the back of the room you're in. 

That'd be good for some sort of serial killer/stalker/psycho plotline.

Edited by Jack Snow

Jumping spiders are pretty creepy if I do say so myself. Even if the film is bad and cheesy I saw them in their creepiest state in "8 Legged freaks"

As for ceiling fans, In the dark we can see so much more especially if it's not real! With the complete darkness and the high speeds of the ceiling fans we might think we see something else besides just a ceiling fan. But that does give me a few ideas :3 too bad I don't have a ceiling fan, but then again I don't plan to do only film horror!

I've never really had braces sense my mother was against the idea (and my sister almost got them even though I have worse teeth. But I have the same problem when it comes to genes. My family has always had a problem with teeth so don't feel too alone on that.

Yeah... Spiders.... Real deal, toys, pictures, Jak and Daxter's spider, Spyro: A Hero's Tail's giant spider, and when I first played Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge. Big and small... I've heard of that movie: Eight Legged Freaks. I know when I was in Elementary School, my brother had this activity that involves making a puppet for some mini story that involves Ananzi and his Children. Ananzi and his Children were--spiders.... (Something I did before him). We made our paper bag puppets while my dad made him a puppet out of styrofoam balls spraypainted brown, with brown pipe cleaners. I was scared of it. 

I know Halloween of 2015, It was really dark in the morning, and I instantly woke up. The first thing I saw was my ceiling fan, but it was off and I screamed and my dad heard me, asking me if I was alright. He thought I had a nightmare. 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

Well, just in my own personal opinion, the most horrific thing to happen is to go online, tumblr or whatever, and an ad for a naughty site pops up: you go to click it away, and see yourself on a live cam, from the back of the room you're in. 

That'd be good for some sort of serial killer/stalker/psycho plotline.

That's always been a genuine fear of mine that's why I always keep my webcam covered. You'll never know.

I can't believe I forgot to put this, but I'm also afraid of my pets getting sick or killed.  So, that goes along with the second fear I put.