Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aaron Castillo

KHUX Best Medal Drops/Openings you've ever received

The game has just came out a few weeks ago and already I have seen some great pulls! But whenever I look at the Japanese version of the game, of course, there pulls are awesome! At least I can share some of our reactions to opening some medal packs in this game :) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bS7wg2ToFw

My best one so far was my 5* mushu which is now 6* and has a total strength of over 11,000

Got the exact same thing (it was the daily deal)!  Mushu was my first five star medal, and is now one of my three six star medals.

I want a Riku Medal so freaking bad!

I'm trying to save my jewels. D: 

I actually got the limited KH2 Riku medal!  He and KH2 Sora were the only good medals I got in that 10 medals deal with the chance of getting limited medals.  The only other decent medals I got in that deal were two four star Paine medals so I could power up my other Paine medal.  The rest were Diz, Hayner, and Pence medals -.-(and a Vivi medal, but I love Vivi, so that's okay)

Got the exact same thing (it was the daily deal)! Mushu was my first five star medal, and is now one of my three six star medals.I actually got the limited KH2 Riku medal! He and KH2 Sora were the only good medals I got in that 10 medals deal with the chance of getting limited medals. The only other decent medals I got in that deal were two four star Paine medals so I could power up my other Paine medal. The rest were Diz, Hayner, and Pence medals -.-(and a Vivi medal, but I love Vivi, so that's okay)

Diz and Vivi are pretty good atm. Just don't get them to 6*, 5* is good enough.

Diz and Vivi are pretty good atm. Just don't get them to 6*, 5* is good enough.

Thanks.  And yeah I already got three six star medals; I'm not getting anymore since I won't be able to use them all at once.  Five star is good enough for me.

Hello everyone, I haven't posted in a while, but I've recently revigorated my adoration for Kingdom Hearts through the release of Unchained X, which is one of the best mobile and thoroughly jam-packed with content mobile games I've ever played. It's a fantastic entree into the series and a perfect way to incorporate the old world before the story of the main games takes place. So today, I'm here to ask you guys, what's the best medals you've ever received from the Daily Deal or a drop? Today, I was playing and I saved up a few jewels, so I decided to buy the 600 pack which guarantees three medals, and low and behold did I get a pretty decent drop: two five stars and a four star, not too shabby. Share your drop experiences below and attach a picture if you want!

post-37430-0-91927400-1461626838_thumb.png

Hello everyone, I haven't posted in a while, but I've recently revigorated my adoration for Kingdom Hearts through the release of Unchained X, which is one of the best mobile and thoroughly jam-packed with content mobile games I've ever played. It's a fantastic entree into the series and a perfect way to incorporate the old world before the story of the main games takes place. So today, I'm here to ask you guys, what's the best medals you've ever received from the Daily Deal or a drop? Today, I was playing and I saved up a few jewels, so I decided to buy the 600 pack which guarantees three medals, and low and behold did I get a pretty decent drop: two five stars and a four star, not too shabby. Share your drop experiences below and attach a picture if you want!

That's actually a pretty damn good draw for getting 3 medals. Vivi and Minnie are one of the best medals currently in the game.

That's actually a pretty damn good draw for getting 3 medals. Vivi and Minnie are one of the best medals currently in the game.

I know I couldn't believe my eyes! Now I'm just stuck waiting for the special days so that I can get the experience medals to level them up! The urge to pay to unlock them early is so hard to resist!

My best one was my first, I think, with a five-star Cloud, Vivi, and a bunch of other ones I still use. My next one had Master Form Sora, though, and that's easily one of my favorite medals. I've been pretty lucky so far.

why is vivi good?

Raises your attack for the entire turn and deals some damage. Perhaps not super useful maxed out, but I have a fiv-star one and it complements my Starlight loadout well. Edited by BlankShell