Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Im a sucker for all these medals, I spent fifteen dollars on the FF medals and i think it was worth it because that gave me Ars Arcanum and that is probably the best medal we have so far. So seeing that such a cool medal is getting released such as the Timeless River mickey, I knew I had to have it. Too bad its almost impossible to complete, which i guess is understandable. I just want to know if im about to spend 15 dollars to unlock all the quests again to upgrade everything, for a medal thats not powerful. hopefully it is. has anyone beaten it yet? if so whats your lux level.

Im a sucker for all these medals, I spent fifteen dollars on the FF medals and i think it was worth it because that gave me Ars Arcanum and that is probably the best medal we have so far. So seeing that such a cool medal is getting released such as the Timeless River mickey, I knew I had to have it. Too bad its almost impossible to complete, which i guess is understandable. I just want to know if im about to spend 15 dollars to unlock all the quests again to upgrade everything, for a medal thats not powerful. hopefully it is. has anyone beaten it yet? if so whats your lux level.

It's not powerful,but I still want it as a collector. I beat it but you should just revive instead of paying all that money for it, I was level 118. also the 3000 medal packs aren't good when you can get 15 medals for the price of the 3000 if you buy the 600 and you can still get all of the same medals.

It's not powerful,but I still want it as a collector. I beat it but you should just revive instead of paying all that money for it, I was level 118. also the 3000 medal packs aren't good when you can get 15 medals for the price of the 3000 if you buy the 600 and you can still get all of the same medals.

very true, thanks for the advice! Im level 82, but it seems like i do no damage. i still have 2 weeks though to level up though.

very true, thanks for the advice! Im level 82, but it seems like i do no damage. i still have 2 weeks though to level up though.

From what I'm understanding, your level is purely based on how much Lux you've gathered, so it's more of just a marker of how much you've done, it doesn't really seem to affect your stats at all. The only things that explicitly do that are strengthening your Keyblades or leveling up and evolving your Medals. It's still entirely possible to be at level 105 and still have a hard time with level 60-70 enemies.

I found this tier list, and it says that the Timeless River Mickey medal basically sucks. https://www.reddit.com/r/KingdomHearts/comments/4e2t65/medal_tier_list/

Its ability always does a prefixed amount of damage, which is only useful when attacking egg enemies. Because of this, I'm no longer worried about not getting that medal.

thats actually disappointing, but om the other hand, munny missions are all eggs, so it could be great for munny farming

From what I'm understanding, your level is purely based on how much Lux you've gathered, so it's more of just a marker of how much you've done, it doesn't really seem to affect your stats at all. The only things that explicitly do that are strengthening your Keyblades or leveling up and evolving your Medals. It's still entirely possible to be at level 105 and still have a hard time with level 60-70 enemies.

oh wow, thanks for the heads up. i have a lot of 6 star medals ,If only keyblade cost wasnt so much lol

It's also good for attacking bombs in the Coliseum. (Memo: Bombs have the same defense as Eggs - you can only do one damage to them no matter what you do unless your medal does set damage like this. Now imagine fighting three of these at once. Mickey, unlike Beast and Yuffie, is multi-target.) It's almost like it's a necessary utility which is probably why they gave it to us for free on Mickey's birthday in the Japanese Unchained. We were also given it for passing certain tiers in the Coliseum, letting us accumulate more than one.

I'm going to hope they release it again later. (You have no idea how upset I am.)

The only good news is that you can use as many Jewels as you want on Continues. But is it worth it? No, I guess, but, it is disappointing.

It's also good for attacking bombs in the Coliseum. (Memo: Bombs have the same defense as Eggs - you can only do one damage to them no matter what you do unless your medal does set damage like this. Now imagine fighting three of these at once. Mickey, unlike Beast and Yuffie, is multi-target.) It's almost like it's a necessary utility which is probably why they gave it to us for free on Mickey's birthday in the Japanese Unchained. We were also given it for passing certain tiers in the Coliseum, letting us accumulate more than one.

I'm going to hope they release it again later. (You have no idea how upset I am.)

The only good news is that you can use as many Jewels as you want on Continues. But is it worth it? No, I guess, but, it is disappointing.

Its good that its useful in the coliseum, i dont play the coliseum alot, but thats because im saving it for when im dine the quests. im at 209 now but im mostly doing old missions to get avatar coins easily

thats actually disappointing, but om the other hand, munny missions are all eggs, so it could be great for munny farming

oh wow, thanks for the heads up. i have a lot of 6 star medals ,If only keyblade cost wasnt so much lol

Avatar Board like crazy! You don't have to complete each one, just go through them until you reach whatever Cost upgrades they have, then move on to the next one till you run out of Avatar points. Also the dress like Mickey event offers a few Cid medals that can lower 6-Star costs. It's only around for 4 more days though so better hop to it.

It seems like itd be easier to just rank up Stitch or Master Form Sora.

Do Speed quest on proud, I only needed two continues to do it (and probably could have done it in one if I had tapped instead of swiped at a critical moment).

Good to know it's in the coliseum too, although I'm stuck at 40/999, so I won't see it any time soon.

Avatar Board like crazy! You don't have to complete each one, just go through them until you reach whatever Cost upgrades they have, then move on to the next one till you run out of Avatar points. Also the dress like Mickey event offers a few Cid medals that can lower 6-Star costs. It's only around for 4 more days though so better hop to it.

i got some cid medals, but i feel like they arent that good since they only bring the cost down by one, but i guess its better than nothing

i got some cid medals, but i feel like they arent that good since they only bring the cost down by one, but i guess its better than nothing

Dude, if you stock up on at least 5 you can fuse them into single Cid medals that reduce 6-Stars by FIVE cost, and if you combine two Cid-5's you get a Cid-10! I mean, yeah it's no different than using 10 Cids on a single medal, it's mostly just for the sake of storage space, but if you got a lot of Cid's the point is that eventually you wear that cost down over time to the point that it's much more manageable. I mean it didn't even take me 10 Cid's to even get my first 6-Star to fit, though I guess I was pretty lucky to get all of those Cid's in the first place...

I cleared it without using any jewel with all 3 mickeys (I did the speed one). It's not impossible, you just have to play smart. You can paralyze all the enemies if you are lucky (if you don't just close the app and restart it so you won't waste AP). Wakka is also very useful :)Also I think that having that Mickey is wonderful since he is limited. Even if the medal sucks it's great to have a medal that says "I was playing in that period".