Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
King Riku

KHUX Mythril Crystals: Where are they hiding from me?

Sorry if there's already a post like this, I looked over all the posts here but I didn't notice anything.

Anyway, It's been days. It's been over 100 missions. I have done everything and looked everywhere but they're hiding.

I've looked all over online and I can't find anything on Mythril Crystals and I only need one more for a Starlight upgrade so I'm getting pretty annoyed. Does anyone have any tips on where they're most likely to drop? Are they more likely to come from chests or heartless?

Edit: I know there's a weekend event for them but it's only Tuesday so I'd rather find it before then

Edited by King Riku

Why not try the Mythril Madness? It's available every weekend :)

Edit: well then nevermind. Next time you should tell that beforehand.

Edited by Felixx

Why not try the Mythril Madness? It's available every weekend :)

I got my first two from that event last weekend but I'm really impatient so I'd rather not wait lol

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11BEklwQ-RUsHQ9HGPwDWnP2vilMn3WpEGwTWArCmPb0/htmlview?pli=1#gid=0

Follow the chart. I also got a few to drop as a gold treasure in...63, I think, but it's rare. (None of these are necessarily guaranteed.)

Wow, this game actually needs a spreadsheet. But thank you, I'll try some of these out and see if I can manage to find one :)