Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

[Updated] First official Kingdom Hearts Orchestra -World Tour- announced

I'll have a thesis due around the time it is headed to London. Gotta set my priorities straight, so... I definitely cannot wait until tickets become available for purchase.

Edited by KHSoraKeyBlade

*goes insane* I cannot believe they are actually doing this!!! I absolutely love the music from KH games, and I've always wanted to go to an official concert. (I hope they play All for One, the battle theme of Country of the Musketeers, it's my favorite KH track)

Edited by Hix

*(im)patiently waits to see if they ever acknowledge any US states besides CA and NY*

ok but seriously though this is great news 8D

Tell me about it.  The Midwest isn't just flyover country - We exist too!  But I've been wanting to go back to Magic Mountain for a while so it's off to LA!

I live in Florida and the closest one is in NY...but I'll also be 18 next year and might have my license sooooo... ROAD TRIP, I'M GOING TO GO ALL FF15 UP IN DIS PIECE!  I'm going to try too. well next year is the 15th anniversary soo... lucky

Well then, I guess I have my answer.

Tell me about it.  The Midwest isn't just flyover country - We exist too!  But I've been wanting to go back to Magic Mountain for a while so it's off to LA!

I'm in the south myself, but if anything ever comes that far down it's usually in Atlanta, which is still a ways further than I'd like to go. But! Distant Worlds finally expanded to a lot more states, so hopefully this will too!

And niiiice, I hope you get to go!

Oh wow, there's going to be a Kingdom Hearts Orchestra World Tour!?  THAT'S FRACKIN BADASS!!!!  Finally, there's going to be a concert dedicated to the music of the Kingdom Hearts series! And the fact that Nomura and Shimomura have wanted to do this for a while now means that it'll be something to remember!

Hmm, the world tour ends in June...the same month that E3 is held!  I wonder if Nomura will announce the release date for Kingdom Hearts III at next year's E3?  Hmm...most interesting...

But yeah, I'm so happy for all the people that'll get the chance to go and see the concert!  Sadly, I won't be able to go, cuz firstly, I don't have the money!  Secondly, I live in Puerto Rico, so sadly, there won't be any Orchestra World Tour where I live! xD  But oh well, I'm happy for those people who will get to go! ^^

Is the concert that's happening in Los Angeles also getting the VIP tickets with the meet and greet with Yoko Shimomura?

I sure hope it does, as thats the one I am going to be attending as well. So will definitely have to keep our eyes peeled *crossing my fingers* they do add VIP

I sure hope it does, as thats the one I am going to be attending as well. So will definitely have to keep our eyes peeled *crossing my fingers* they do add VIP

Yeah me too I really want go the concert

PEOPLE, GET YOUR TICKETS NOW: THEY'RE SELLING LIKE HOTCAKES!

PEOPLE, GET YOUR TICKETS NOW: THEY'RE SELLING LIKE HOTCAKES!

Oh my God!  This just goes to show how popular Kingdom Hearts is!  Hopefully, this concert will attract newcomers as well, therefore bringing into the fold even more Kingdom Hearts fans! :D