Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Axtwyt

Roleplay DISSIDIA -Zero-

Sign-up and rules link: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/96493-dissidia-zero-rp-sign-ups/

The war of the gods.Fought valiantly by heroes of yore for eons, the battle between Cosmos, the Goddess of Harmony, and Chaos, the God of Discord, has left a world torn apart by conflict.And yet, even a tale like this had a beginning.The very first conflict of harmony and discord.------------The warriors had be summoned. The assembly stood before their goddess, in rapture of the beatiful maiden before them.A twinge of regret filled the goddess, and she looked away from her warriors. She was ashamed to have gathered them, to have them fight a war in her steed, and for what? She knew exactly what was to come from this war, and yet, she went along with it.However, the mighty dragon would not control her."My faithful warriors," she started, her voice soothing any who had noticed her conflict. "I do not wish this upon you. What I send you to do, I do not wish on any." A light began to emanate from Cosmos, which began to spread around the assembly. "However, there is hope." Each of the warriors felt a strange power surging within them, and the assembly looked again to their goddess. "I give each of you a special power. The power of the crystals. Stay true to your virtues in this conflict, and your crystals shall be manifested."She smiled, her plan already set in motion, as she finished her proclamation, "Go, my warriors. Let your light shine again in this world!"------------Chaos had already dismissed his warriors, only a few minutes after summoning them. He had told them only this; 

"Do as you wish. Fight the warriors of Cosmos and claim victory over her. Only know this...Those who oppose me shall not prevail."The warriors of Chaos had gathered in the old Chaos Shrine, led by the knight Garland, a mighty warrior, the second in command of Chaos.Garland let out a mighty bellow, "Chaos has summoned us all to wage mighty war in his behalf! It is our duty to him that all of Cosmos' chosen fall by our might!"Those in assembly knew why Chaos had chosen them simply by looking at Garland and his massive sword.Chaos wanted the mighty, the strong, the fearless and the wicked to lead him to victory over the goddess.All they needed to do was defeat their enemy.

----------------

Johnny felt excited. He shouldn't have been, but he was. Moments ago, he was drifting through time and space, crossing various parts of the multiverse, trying to get home, but now...He was going to war.He, being at near the front of the assembly of heroes, called out to the rest after Cosmos had finished."Alright, everyone! Let's go on an adventure!"Some of the heroes had already begun to split into groups, and Johnny wandered through, looking for someone to team up with.------------Corrin was ashamed to be in the presence of Garland. He had traded his false father, a mad tyrant in Nohr, for another mad god seeking control of the world.Corrin began to walk away, out the doors of the Chaos Shrine."I went back to Nohr to stop the conflict, and here I am in another," Corrin said, adjusting his armor and equipment. "Why am I always in these scenarios?" He looked up to the world outside the shrine."I will not fight your war for you, Chaos."

Edited by Johnny Madman

Meanwhile, in another world, Elsa S. Jones was at her mansion, taking care of Lisa and David while Kevin was at work. Until they heard a weird noise. It was coming from outside.

"M-Mama? What's that?" David asked, getting a little scared. "I don't know. I'd better look." Elsa said and asked one of the maids to watch David while she went to find it. She held Lisa close to her chest and saw that it was a portal making the noise. "What the heck is that?" She said to herself and started to back away a bit.

But Lisa wriggled out of her grip and ran toward the portal, disappearing as soon she went in. "Lisa, no! Come back!" Elsa shouted, running into the portal as it closed.

(This way is better. But i think i put baby Lisa in harm's way O_O. Crud.)

Edited by KHUndertaleFan25

As Johnny wandered through the crowd, he saw a portal opening not far from Sanctuary. As he watched it, he saw a small child appear, followed by a woman not far behind. The portal closed and Johnny approached the two to investigate.​This woman, most assuredly, was not summoned by Cosmos. Being summoned was less of a portal and more of a bright light."Hello? What's happened here?"

Lisa stopped and saw the man. She squeaked in fear and ran back to Elsa. Elsa picked her up and said, "W-Where are we? And what was that we just went into?" 

Her mind spun with questions as she looked around this new place. This is so weird! It's like a sci-fi movie or something..., Elsa thought.

Elsewhere xathnan pondered the speech chaos gave he didnt really care for the reasons of the war but was excited about facing new opponents. "This world is fractured just like my own. He wandered into the world of darkness he needed a place to think before he went on his quest of battling with the strongest opponents.

The warrior of light stayed by cosmos's side. "We all fight for the harmony of the world. As long as i stand i will not falter. Cosmos you are our strength"

Johnny took a sigh as he tried to think of the best way to explain the situation, "Well, it seems to me that you stumbled through a wormhole of sorts. You've been teleported to the battlefield of the gods." Johnny let out a small chuckle, "At least you and your child appeared here at Sanctuary. You'd be a lot worse off around Chaos and his goons." Johnny held out his hand to the woman, "My name's Johnny Mercer, you are...?"

Xathnan could sense other warriors gathering on cosmos's end and started getting invigorated

The warrior aproached jhonny and elsa " it seems allies of cosmos are appearing everywhere. Are you guys ok?

Mog was happy seeing the other Cosmos warriors, since he was lonely at the cave, being the only moogle left in the world after it was in ruins by Kefka's actions.

Mog was especially excited when he saw a familliar face, Terra Branford.

He walked towards her to greet her: "Hey, it's been a while since I last saw you, how is it going kupo? I think we should team up together. Walking alone seems dangerous, considering Chaos' warriors might do something dangerous. That might include him, kupo...

---------------

Magus wondered where he is. He was just fighting Lavos alone, and was about to be destroyed by him. Looking for ways to get more power so he could beat Lavos, he decided to comply, for now, but was interested in the other Chaos' warriors. He could tell they were powerful. Magus didn't like Chaos, because of his previous encounters with Lavos, who had godlike powers.

After Garland's speech, he could tell that one of the warriors wasn't happy around Garland, but he could tell he was powerful. Since Magus didn't care about the conflict, he tried to see the warrior's reasons, thinking they could help each other, and decided to greet him. "You there, what is your name?"

Edited by Shun Kurosaki

Corrin jumped at the sound of someone talking to him. Had he already been found out? Was his treason again to be punished.

"My name is Corrin, of the royal family of Nohr," he responded to the individual. Turning to look at the person addressing him, he saw a man with white hair and a red cape, "Might I ask who you are?"

-----------

Johnny's attention was averted away from the woman and child towards the man in armor who had stood beside Cosmos earlier. A rather stoic man, he had approached them and asked, "It seems allies of Cosmos are appearing everywhere. Are you guys ok?"
Johnny responded, "Not exactly. This lady stumbled through some form of wormhole. I'm not sure she was summoned by the rest of us."

Edited by Johnny Madman

Johnny took a sigh as he tried to think of the best way to explain the situation, "Well, it seems to me that you stumbled through a wormhole of sorts. You've been teleported to the battlefield of the gods." Johnny let out a small chuckle, "At least you and your child appeared here at Sanctuary. You'd be a lot worse off around Chaos and his goons." Johnny held out his hand to the woman, "My name's Johnny Mercer, you are...?"

Elsa stopped thinking and said, "Huh? Oh, I'm Elsa S. Jones. Just call me Elsa. And this little one is Lisa, my youngest." Elsa said, feeling she could trust this man. Even though Lisa was a little shy around him. Edited by KHUndertaleFan25

Corrin jumped at the sound of someone talking to him. Had he already been found out? Was his treason again to be punished."My name is Corrin, of the royal family of Nohr," he responded to the individual. Turning to look at the person addressing him, he saw a man with white hair and a red cape, "Might I ask who you are?"----------- 

"You can call me Magus, from the royal family of Zeal. *whispers* Your secret is safe with me, don't worry. It seems that we could help each other. I am not fond of Gods. "

Johnny smiled, "Elsa. I like the name." Motioning to the man in armor, "This is the Warrior of Light." Seeing the child in Elsa's arms, Johnny got to her eye level and asked, "Lisa, do you know anything about fairies?"A small lady seemingly appeared out of nowhere on Johnny's shoulder, seeming to have missed everything, "What're you talking about, Jon?" The tiny fairy stretched her arms out and yawned, "You take a small nap and miss everything."Johnny chuckled, "Meet Taybor, the loyalest little fairy you'll ever meet."Taybor threw a small punch at Johnny, "Now you're just messing with me, Jon."----------Corrin clutched his Dragonstone tighter and whispered to the man, "You mean, you too are against this meaningless war?"

Johnny smiled and stood up, "Neither did I until a couple weeks ago." Johnny turned to look back at the throne of Cosmos, "We should probably ask Cosmos about you, see if you were summoned by her to fight."

"Then we should hurry before someone really bad shows up," Johnny said, concerned about Lisa. "If you think these guys are scary, I'd hate to see who Chaos brought along." Johnny led Elsa to the throne of Cosmos, where the goddess had finally sat back down.Johnny knelt on approach, "Cosmos, this is Elsa and her daughter, Lisa. The two appeared through a wormhole just a little bit ago. Is Elsa just a late arrival? Did you summon her?"Cosmos looked to the woman and shook her head, "If I had summoned her, I would know. She was not brought to this battlefield by me." Cosmos looked Lisa, and the goddess became very sad, "I would not have brought her child along either." Cosmos then approached the woman and put her hand on Elsa's shoulder, "I am sorry that you are here. I did not summon you and I do not wish you to be here."Johnny quickly jumped in, "But you can make her one of your warriors, right? Like you did the rest of us?"Cosmos again shook her head, "Alas, that I cannot do. The power I gave is all gone. I can accept no more warriors."

The warrior frowned. " it is not wise to be here of your own accord but we all watch out for each other. This will be a warzone soon. The darkness approaches

Edited by rosco258

"W-Wait! I can fight. I'm not as innocent as I look..." Elsa said to her, remembering about the time she and her father trained so she could protect herself. Lisa had a confused look in her eyes, but still listened.

Terra replied she isn't sure yet.

"Give it some thoughts later, kupo"

After his departure from Terra, Mog decided to go to Cosmos' throne, since he noticed that the world looks similar to his world before it was in ruins, and wanted to ask her a question.

Mog saw the warrior of light with another Cosmos warrior with a fairy, and a woman with a small child.

"I don't recall seeing you, Kupo.. What happend?

---------

Magus replied: "Quite so. I want to get stronger so I can save my sister, however, it doesn't seem I can with Chaos around. Besides, I don't like being ordered around, especially by a god." 

A voice crackled thru the air " hahaha!! Is this all the great goddess can muster it is truly sad could you not find better warriors to serve you? All you have summoned are spineless children and then chaos summons warriors who dnt even want to fight it is truly pathetic. Haha. As the voice finished laughing 2 structures in the distance toppled over.

Johnny turned to the small white creature and tried his best to explain, "We've got people coming though portals now, Moogle. A bit of an issue when a mother pops into a war zone with her child." Johnny turned back to Elsa, "I've no doubt you can fight, but stay with me. You're better off with people a bit less normal than you. You wouldn't happen to have brought a weapon with you?"

-------

Corrin looked down, a bit ashamed, "All I wanted was peace for my family, to not suffer under my father's tyranny. And now, here I am. A slave to another master." Corrin looked back up at Magus, "What do you propose we do? I doubt the warriors of Cosmos will aid us."

-----

Johnny quickly pulled Excalibur off his back and called out in response, "Who was that? What was that?"

" so quick to want to die i like that. I will introduce to you the power of chaos. I will bring the destruction you crave. Do not worry you wont be in this war for long. Xathnan taunted the warriors gleefully.

Edited by rosco258

"I wonder how these portals appeared, Kupo...

Mog, upon hearing these voices, quickly prepared his spear.

"Show yourselves!"

---------

"I doubt so as well. We should play along for now, as much as I dislike it...wouldn't want the others to suspect us in the beginning of the war."

(OOC where is Xanden right now? Has he directly appeared in Sanctuary or is he just a voice at this point?)

Johnny leapt to the fallen pillars, Excalibur ready. He called out, "One of Chaos' goons already? Here I thought this was gonna be difficult!"