Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Mrman92

KHUX Having Issues signing up for X[Chi]

so i keep getting the error the input correctly for the mail address when i try to create my yahoo JP account I've done everything else correctly including the captcha but this keeps popping up help anyway to fix this so i can get in on Kingdom Hearts X

post-59530-0-27501700-1461963308_thumb.png

so i keep getting the error the input correctly for the mail address when i try to create my yahoo JP account I've done everything else correctly including the captcha but this keeps popping up help anyway to fix this so i can get in on Kingdom Hearts X

Sometimes I've had issues signing up for yahoo mail. Try again in a few hours and see if that helps any.This seems to work in the few attempts that I've tried and gotten a similar problem to yours.

If the problem persists, try changing the your ID. The issue could be that the ID that you want has been taken and you'll need a different ID (you'll get a green message iirc if the name you want is not taken).

I don't know how necessary it is to do this as Chi (the PC version) is being terminated in September.

Now as for your problem, have you tried without underscores? While it let's you do it for your ID, it might not let you do it with the email address.