Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which Spring anime are you enjoying the most so far?

Which Spring anime are you enjoying the most so far?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which Spring anime are you enjoying the most so far?

• "Sakamoto desu ga?"
    • "Magi: Adventures of Sinbad"
    • "Kiznaiver"
    • "My Hero Academia"
    • "Joker Game"
    • "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4"
    • "Bungou Stray Dogs"
    • I don't watch anime.
    • Something else? Share below!

I really want to watch Magi: Adventures of Sinbad because that and Magi are my favorite mangas, but I don't have Netflix and I can't find it online! >.<

*Edit: Nevermind, I finally found it, and I absolutely love it! <3  Even though there's only one episode so far...

Edited by mag77

I've been watching Kiznaiver and My Hero Academia. Honestly though, I might just wait for both series to finish up and then binge watch them at the end of the season. Still got a backlog of a bunch of other series from the past few months as it is :/

Edited by KHSoraKeyBlade

It's been a long time since I watched any anime. Sometimes I watch an episode of Naruto (too many fillers D:) or DB Super, but I don't have much free time to watch a whole series. The only one I sometimes watch these days is the Phoenix Wright one.

Edited by Elrandir

I haven't picked up any anime this season, partly because I've been burned a bit too bad last season picking up shows that looked promising, and partly because I've been working on my backlog. So far, My Hero Academia and Flying Witch seem like something I might come back to later. 

My Hero Academia. I've been following the manga since the beginning and I'm loving the anime. Ace Attorney's anime is entertaining too, even if some people disagree.

My Hero Academia obvi, but I'm also enjoying Kabenari of the Iron Fortress, its only on amazon prime so its not the most popular but it's basically a higher budget attack on titan with trains.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Part 4.  I'm a big fan of the JoJo series and I was very excited when they announced that they were going to animate the fourth part of the series.  Hopefully they'll continue animating the other parts in the future. :biggrin:

Edited by Raynaninja