Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Who's your favorite Zootopia character?

Who's your favorite Zootopia character?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite Zootopia character?

• Judy Hopps (bunny)
    • Nick Wilde (fox)
    • Flash (sloth)
    • Gazelle (...)
    • Finnick (fennec fox)
    • Clawhauser (cheetah)
    • Chief Bogo (buffalo)
    • Lionheart (lion)
    • I haven't seen it yet!
    • Someone else? Share below!

Judy because she reminds me of my girlfriend! We had our first date after starting our relationship (long distance too) and watched the movie together. I don't think I've heard her laugh like that before in my entire time knowing her. So the movie and especially Judy reminds me of my love for her!

Shame on all of you who haven't seen the movie yet. It's Disney Animation'd most critically acclaimed movie to date.

I'm surprised by the amount of people who haven't seen it. Truly one of the best films in recent years from Disney in this almost second Renaissance era they are having. Any ways, I voted for Nick, but both him and Judy were excellent throughout the film! :D

Edit: The attention to detail in the film is outstanding too! The version I saw was "Zootropolis" and the edits done to the film (name changes from Zootopia) were great on Disney's part.

Edited by KHSoraKeyBlade

I voted for Judy but Honestly it's more of a tie between Juddy Hops & Nick Wilde for me. Clauwhauser is super adorable. Flash is also cool. I really just love this whole film sooo much!!! I hope they make a sequel for Zootopia, the series has so much growth potential. I could even see Disney making a the series with them, tho I would prefer movies still being the main thing.

I haven't seen it and I have no idea if I will!

You really really should! It is a fantastic movie. The plot is absolutely fantastic and full of heart and moments that will put you to tears and laughter and its soooooo so good!Trust me Disney is on a roll of doing amazing films, they haven't lost their touch. Edited by saintsghost

I voted for Judy but Honestly it's more of a tie between Juddy Hops & Nick Wilde for me. Clauwhauser isn't adorable. Flash is also cool. I really just love this whole film sooo much!!! I hope they make a sequel for Zootopia, the series has so much growth potential. I could even see Disney making a the series with them, tho I would prefer movies still being the main thing.You really really should! It is a fantastic movie. The plot is absolutely fantastic and full of heart and moments that will put you to tears and laughter and its soooooo so good!Trust me Disney is on a roll of doing amazing films, they haven't lost their touch.

I have trouble getting around to watching movies in general aha! But I'll take your word for it and put it on my list!