Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

Wow...Just Wow

.... Dang

Is s/he using Dodge Slash? lol

Also, I thought that you couldn't do Dodge Roll and/or Quick Run while in first-person, because then you'd be taken out of it? If that only applies to Quick Run then nvm but it looked like they Dodge Rolled a couple of times.

.... Dang

Also, I thought that you couldn't do Dodge Roll and/or Quick Run while in first-person, because then you'd be taken out of it? If that only applies to Quick Run then nvm but it looked like they Dodge Rolled a couple of times.

Yes they were using Dodge Slash. That's gutsy on Sephiroth CM LV1 first-person view. xD

Peace!

.... Dang

Yes, it's just Quick Run (and Glide, as well) that takes you out of first-person. I, myself, have Dodge Rolled in first person so that still works.