Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

What I've learned from Naruto is you don't give the mangaka-ship of the Boruto manga to anyone other than Kishimoto because f*ck me is the art style bad.

Edited by AzureAce

Oh wait. I just figured something out. Be prepared for Undertale spoilers.

Chara and Toriel have red eyes (well, Toriel's eyes have a reddish tint to them).

Toriel, Asgore, and Asriel (i think) have fire powers and Omega Flowey has like these flamethrowers.

And lastly, Flowey is a plant. A very scary plant that can absorb six human souls and become Omega Flowey.

Edited by KHUndertaleFan25

Oh wait. I just figured something out. Be prepared for Undertale spoilers.

Chara and Toriel have red eyes (well, Toriel's eyes have a reddish tint to them).Toriel, Asgore, and Asriel (i think) have fire powers and Omega Flowey has like these flamethrowers.And lastly, Flowey is a plant. A very scary plant that can absorb six human souls and become Omega Flowey.

So Undertale also shares the smoke weed power that Naruto has?

So Undertale also shares the smoke weed power that Naruto has?

What? No! Why would you think such a thing? And besides, I only said that stuff because I noticed a few things. I'm not interested in watching Naruto at all. Sorry if I'm being kinda blunt about it.

What I've learned from Naruto is you don't give the mangaka-ship of the Boruto manga to anyone other than Kishimoto because f*ck me is the art style bad.

Don't jump on that bandwagon. Its not even that bad. Still, It's been one chapter. Let it improve as time goes on.

And the person in charge of drawing the manga fyi happens to be one of Masashi Kishimoto's longtime assistants Mikio Ikemoto.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

I don't get the last picture. maybe thats because I haven't watched enough of naruto yet. 

Eh... look, in Naruto you've got Sharingan, Fire Jutsu and Wood (plant) jutsu. There's one character that has all three of them. I use the last image to kinda combine all three of them (using fire to light the plant, weed, to get red eyes).

Eh... look, in Naruto you've got Sharingan, Fire Jutsu and Wood (plant) jutsu. There's one character that has all three of them. I use the last image to kinda combine all three of them (using fire to light the plant, weed, to get red eyes).

oh, I get it now