Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
XxNatsuxX

High level super active Vulpes party recriting! Rank 5! Join XxFairyTailxX!

Hi all! XxFairyTailxX is looking for new members, come join XxFairyTailxXs strongest team! With a few more members we'll easily be on top!

Union: Vulpes

Current Party Rank: 5

Past ranks: 2100, 280, 202, 195, 55, 25, 17, 11, 9

Requirements: level 200 plus is prefered but if your lower but play hardcore that's ok too. we will welcome any active player, we just ask that you get at least 100,000 lux a week which isn't too hard and that you always share your best metal.

We are super active and friendly. We play every day and welcome any questions in the chat room. We also have our own facebook group to discuss the game and share tips. We do raids every night and have a bunch of strong guilted metals to share. We are also hacker free and got this far from 100% hard work!

If your interested post your id. Thank you! : )

XxFairyTailxX is now on the jp version as well! jp has some amazing metals out! Feel free to join both : )

Edited by XxNatsuxX

My ID is 360965. I'm currently in a party but apart from a few people they aren't active. This week I've gotten 1.4M lux and I'm about level 180.If you accept me into your party I'll leave my current one.

Hi all!We play every day and welcome any questions in the chat room.If your interested post your id. Thank you! : )

Edited by atheist123

Awesome! Welcome to the team, post when you leave your party and I'll accept you as soon as I see it.

I've left my party so send me a request if you can!

We are currently 66th so if anyone wants to join we still have 23 open slots lol

Up to rank 55 today! All from just 7 people lol. No cheaters just 100% hard work. We also have a new facebook group for the guild to share tips and talk about the game. Join one of the top guilds before we're full!

Just hit top 25 today! Spots filling up fast!

Sweet a Fairy Tail party. Although I won't be as active as I used to be (thanks to a incident), I can still easily hit 100K+ lux and be on every day.

ID: 41405

Edited by OmegaForte

ur above lvl 200 and then u say ur not a cheater ? xD

Yes because the game was updated since then and the level cap is now 250 lol

Sweet a Fairy Tail party. Although I won't be as active as I used to be (thanks to a incident), I can still easily hit 100K+ lux and be on every day.

ID: 41405

Invitaion sent! Welcome to XxFairyTailxX! We do raid parties every day, tonight and tomorrow night we'll be doing the queen bee 2x lux event at 10pm- 12 eastern us time. After the events end we'll do raids together around 8pm -11 every night so feel free to jump in any time if you can. We just hit rank 17 today!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/848661605262673/

We are 11th worldwide today! We have 14 members and are filling up fast, join our amazing team before we're full!

Hi all! XxFairyTailxX is looking for new members, come join XxFairyTailxXs strongest team! With a few more members we'll easily be on top!Union: VulpesCurrent Party Rank: 11Past ranks: 2100, 280, 202, 195, 55, 25, 17My level: 228 8.4 million luxRequirements: level 80 plus is prefered but we will welcome any active player, we just ask that you get at least 100,000 lux a week which isn't too hard and that you always share your best metal.We are super active and friendly. We play every day and welcome any questions in the chat room. We also have our own facebook group to discuss the game and share tips. We do raids every night and have a bunch of strong guilted metals to share. We are also hacker free and got this far from 100% hard work!If your interested post your id. Thank you! : )

I am level 206 and very active. My ID is 109517. I really need an active group to play with.

ur above lvl 200 and then u say ur not a cheater ? xD

If you play a lot and have been playing since the beginning it is not hard to be over level 200. I am level 206 and I have done nothing special to do it.

Awesome, post when you leave your party and i'll send an invite as soon as i see it. We are super active, we have a raid party tonight at 10 eastern us time. We'll welcome anyone who will play every day lol We're up to 17 members now, we should def be hitting the top ten tomorrow!

Then i have to apologize for that! I never saw any patch notes which included the new level limit. i was saving the lvls for ap refresh anyelse i would have hittet 200 years ago xD stopped around lvl 150 to take tons of lux.. well thx to the event im still 192 but since i know that i can go on lux farming as well xD

Np lol, it does get way harder to level after 200 though. I'm up to 234 now and you need over 500,000 lux to next level. The queen bee event helped level everyone in my group up but now that it's done it'll take me ages to reach the cap, it should be going up again soon too.

XxFairyTailxX is up to number 5 today! Still a few spots left, looking for active hardcore players to help us reach the top!

Hey Natsu!

First off, LOVE Fairy Tail! amazing show/manga inside and out.Second, My brother and I are interested in joining. Big KH fans!  Our party was top 50 weekly for the longest time, but lately it has only been maybe 8 people earning lux and that doesn't seem fair to me.  I want to have a parties equal dedication not carry people.  Lvl 218 and 220+(i forget his) We have many great medals, guilted ones, and my bro even got sephiroth with RL $$.  We always have at least 500k minimum lux weekly (usually more).  This last week he finished at 2.5 mil and me at 2 mil.  We are friendly and dedicated.  Def considered hardcore. We bring cookies! 

Arch ID 579889 (Vulpes)Hit me up here or email me @ archy213@hotmail.com 

Edited by Arch