Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SoratheFallen

KH2 Kingdom Hearts 2.5 - Sephiroth No Damage/Level 34/Proud Mode/Restrictions

Sephiroth was a little harder this time around because I didn't have aerial finish equipped.  I still had to have on Ability Ring and Skill Ring equipped, so I could have on combo boost.  I tried many times to do this without accessories and Sephiroth becomes way too erratic if I didn't have them on.  For some reason combo boost keys him down a little.  I probably has something to do with the scaling.

For those of you who keep saying that he's easier on Proud Mode than he is on Critical Mode, no he's not.  Most people fight him at much higher levels than level 34.  His patterns are more erratic and you do less damage to him at low levels on Proud Mode.  Fight him at a low level then try saying that he's easier on Proud Mode.  You have to know how to fight him and have very good timing and very good reflexes for this.

Restrictions:

Proud Mode
Level 34
No Damage
No Hit
No Armor
No Strength/Magic Boosting Accessories
No Stat Boosters
No Limit
No HP Items
No MP Items
Growth Skills LV2 or lower only
No Reflega Spam
No Horizontal Slash
Must do before Twilight Town Visit 3
No Beginning Game Magic Boost
No Looping the Third Phase
No Aerial Finish

Skills Used:

Guard
Slide Dash
Explosion
Aerial Spiral
Counter Guard
High Jump LV2
Quick Run LV1
Aerial Spiral LV2
Scan
Combo Plus
Combo Boost

Very well done fight. And wow, finally sombody who KNOWS that he is actually harder in Proud Mode than in Critical Mode. I thought a lot of people didn't know that aside from the speedrunners.

Edited by Tails

Very well done fight. And wow, finally sombody who KNOWS that he i actually harder in Proud Mode than in Critical Mode. I thought a lot of people didn't know that aside from the speedrunners.

Thanks :) Yea, people like to argue with me over that stuff.  Those kind of people I just don't get into it with anymore and block or ban them.

Thanks :) Yea, people like to argue with me over that stuff.  Those kind of people I just don't get into it with anymore and block or ban them.

I see. Well I also do these kind of videos if you haven't noticed already lol. NIce to see that there are other KH13 members on here who like to make challenge videos, haha :D

Edited by Tails

I see. Well I also do these kind of videos if you haven't noticed already lol. NIce to see that there are other KH13 members on here who like to make challenge videos, haha :D

What is your YouTube channel?  I'll check you out.

Holy crud!  I've heard of you!  I forget where tho!

Wow you heard of my channel? Interesting lol. Dude when KH 2.8 comes out are you also going to do challenge videos of KH DDD and (possibly) KH 0.2 Fragmentary Passage?

Edited by Tails