Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

In this post, I will make a complete list of every single currently unanswered question in the Kingdom Hearts series and universe. Please comment down below all unanswered questions / "plot holes" you can think of and I will add them to this list. Hopefully we can fill it out together and create a truly complete list.

Hopefully they answer most if not all of these in KH0.2 and KH3.

Complete List of Unanswered Questions (WIP)

• How did King Triton know about the Keyblade?

• Why was the enemy that was chasing and attacked the man in Traverse Town invisible? Since he turned into an Emblem Heartless, it was most likely an Emblem Heartless that attacked him and stole his heart, but why didn't they animate it? Why was it just invisible?

• In the beginning of KHCOM/KHRe:COM, what exactly was written on the letter that Pluto was holding?

• Are the Heartless that appear in KHCOM/KHRe:COM real Heartless or are they fake Heartless created from the cards made from Sora and Riku's memories?

• Why did the 3 guards in Land of Dragons turn into Emblem Heartless? Were they Emblem Heartless disguised as guards? Because if they were just 3 people who turned into Heartless, then they should've turned into Pureblood Heartless. (So yeah, it was most likely 3 Emblem Heartless that were just disguised as guards, but that's not confirmed).

• How did The Ghosts of Scar merge together to create an Emblem Heartless? Shouldn't it have been a Pureblood Heartless if anything? Since the Emblem Heartless it turned into (Groundshaker) looks so much like the Living Bone Heartless, maybe a Living Bone consumed all of The Ghosts of Scar which transformed it into a much powerful being? That would make a lot more sense, but it's not confirmed.

• Where did Riku find the Destiny's Embrace Keyblade that he gave to Kairi?

• If Keyblades were forged long ago, then how were Riku and Lea able to create their own Keyblades that are based off of their previously wielded weapons?

• Were Keyblades physically forged or forged by people's hearts? (This would explain the previous question).

• Do you physically find Keychains on the ground and in chests or are they objects formed by your heart and the bonds of your heart? Or both?

• Where do Keychains come from? Did they all once belong to a respective Keyblade, but just fell off or got lost? Or are they forged separately as special accessories?

• Why hasn't Xemnas wielded a Keyblade? (Assuming he has the ability to).

• What is the name and identities of Luxord, Larxene, Demyx, and Marluxia's original human forms?

• The χ-blade split into 13 pieces of darkness and 7 pieces of light. The 7 pieces of light became the 7 Princesses of Heart. So, what happened to the 13 pieces of darkness?

• Why does the Kingdom Key look exactly like the two blades that are a part of the χ-blade? Similarly, why does the Kingdom Key D look very similar to the two blades that are a part of the χ-blade?

• Is Ends of the Earth the new base form of Terra's Keyblade, or is it simply just a Keychain? Is Stormfall the new base form of Aqua's Keyblade or is it simply just a Keychain?

• If the Unversed are created by Vanitas and come from Vanitas, then how was Lady Tremaine able to turn the coach into an Unversed and how was The Queen able to turn the Magic Mirror into an Unversed?

• In KHBBS, Why did Lea and Isa go to Ansem the Wise's castle Were they applying for a job or something?

• What are Save Points exactly? (If you didn't know, they are canon. Ventus has briefly mentioned one before).

• How does Sora, Donald, and Goofy get from the Gummi Ship to a world and from a world to the Gummi Ship? Are Save Points like strange warp stations made from light that they can beam up to the Gummi Ship from?

• Why did Mickey leave Aqua in the Realm of Darkness?

• Where is Terra's heart and body?

• It is implied that Eraqus' heart took refuge within Terra. If this is the case, then where is his heart, body, and soul now? And where was Eraqus' heart after Terra-Xehanort split into a Heartless and a Nobody?

• In KHDDD, How and why was Destiny Islands a Sleeping World?

• Who brought the phantom Ursula into existence and how?

• If Space Paranoids is a copy of The Grid, then how was the Tron from The Grid (Rinzler) able to remember Sora if the Tron that Sora met in Space Paranoids is a copy?

• In KHDDD, Sora asked Young Xehanort how the Robed Figure knew that Sora would have traveled back in time to Destiny Islands on this specific day, and he replied with "Simple." He never gave a full answer. So, what is the answer?

• Who are all of the 7 Guardians of Light?

• Who are all of the 13 Seekers of Darkness?

• In KHDDD, Riku finds a message in a bottle inside of Sora's dreams/Sora's heart which holds data on it that could potentially help save some of the people who have been lost. What exactly is this data and what does the message in the bottle say?

• In the KHDDD secret ending, Goofy says that Lea hurried back to Radiant Garden. Why did he hurry back to Radiant Garden?

• In KHχ/KHUχ, who is the Unknown?

• What is the name and identity of the Master of Masters?

• What is the name and identity of the 6th apprentice of the Master of Masters?

• In KHχ/KHUχ, how will collecting Lux help with fighting off the inevitable darkness?

• In KHχ/KHUχ, were the players, dandelions, Skuld, Ephemera, etc. all originally from Daybreak Town or were they all created by the Book of Prophecies?

Please give me unanswered questions. Thank you :)

the Unknown would have to be associated to the 6th apprentice or Xehanort.

Oh and the 6 apprentices are named after the 7 deadly sins: Invi, Gula, Ira, Aced, and Ava and the 6th might be Luxuria but it does have something to do with "Lux". th master of Master's name would have to do with this too.: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/95900-foretellers-names-revealed/

and everybody from daybreak town are from daybreak town.

That's not the question though. The question is "why did the real Tron recognize Sora?", not "why did the copied Tron recognize Sora?"

Sore never met the real Tron. The real Tron has never met Sora, so why would he recognize Sora and know who Sora is if he's never met him before?

I'm not waiting for any answers to be spoonfed to me. Many of these questions I imagine they'd never answer. This is just simply a list of unanswered questions. Nothing more. You're thinking too much of it.

The real Tron is in Space Paranoids and the fake is in The Grid.

That's not the question though. The question is "why did the real Tron recognize Sora?", not "why did the copied Tron recognize Sora?"

Sore never met the real Tron. The real Tron has never met Sora, so why would he recognize Sora and know who Sora is if he's never met him before?

I'm not waiting for any answers to be spoonfed to me. Many of these questions I imagine they'd never answer. This is just simply a list of unanswered questions. Nothing more. You're thinking too much of it.

The same reason Heyner Pence and Olette where sad to see Sora go despite never really bonding with Roxas. Tron may not have known Sora but Sora knew Tron and Sora's memories of the copied Tron affected the real one.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

That's not the question though. The question is "why did the real Tron recognize Sora?", not "why did the copied Tron recognize Sora?"Sore never met the real Tron. The real Tron has never met Sora, so why would he recognize Sora and know who Sora is if he's never met him before?

But this question doesn't make any sense. If Sora never met the real Tron, this situation wouldn't have happened.

The real Tron is in Space Paranoids and the fake is in The Grid.

No, it's not. Space Paranoids is a copy of The Grid that Ansem the Wise created, just like how the simulated Twilight Town is a copy of Twilight Town.

But this question doesn't make any sense. If Sora never met the real Tron, this situation wouldn't have happened.

Space Paranoids is a copy of The Grid that Ansem the Wise created. Since this is the case, then the Tron in Space Paranoids is a copy of the real Tron from The Grid.

In DDD, Sora meets Rinzler who is the real Tron, but his code has been repurposed to make him do what Clu says. Rinzler begins to recognize Sora. Rinzler is the real Tron. Sora has never met the real Tron. Since Sora has never met the real Tron, then how does Rinzler recognize Sora?

That's my question.

The same question could go for Hayner, Pence, and Olette. Roxas became friends with a fake Hayner, Pence, and Olette from a copy of Twilight Town that Ansem the Wise created, but the real Hayner, Pence, and Olette sort of think Sora looks familiar.

There's no solid answer to why this is the case. Maybe somehow if you make a copy of someone, they're hearts are connected with the real versions of them? But yeah, there's no confirmation currently as far as I'm aware.

Edited by Elfdemon_

No, it's not. Space Paranoids is a copy of The Grid that Ansem the Wise created, just like how the simulated Twilight Town is a copy of Twilight Town. Space Paranoids is a copy of The Grid that Ansem the Wise created. Since this is the case, then the Tron in Space Paranoids is a copy of the real Tron from The Grid.In DDD, Sora meets Rinzler who is the real Tron, but his code has been repurposed to make him do what Clu says. Rinzler begins to recognize Sora. Rinzler is the real Tron. Sora has never met the real Tron. Since Sora has never met the real Tron, then how does Rinzler recognize Sora? That's my question. The same question could go for Hayner, Pence, and Olette. Roxas became friends with a fake Hayner, Pence, and Olette from a copy of Twilight Town that Ansem the Wise created, but the real Hayner, Pence, and Olette sort of think Sora looks familiar. There's no solid answer to why this is the case. Maybe somehow if you make a copy of someone, they're hearts are connected with the real versions of them? But yeah, there's no confirmation currently as far as I'm aware.

Delvoper error then

No, it's not. Space Paranoids is a copy of The Grid that Ansem the Wise created, just like how the simulated Twilight Town is a copy of Twilight Town.

Space Paranoids is a copy of The Grid that Ansem the Wise created. Since this is the case, then the Tron in Space Paranoids is a copy of the real Tron from The Grid.

In DDD, Sora meets Rinzler who is the real Tron, but his code has been repurposed to make him do what Clu says. Rinzler begins to recognize Sora. Rinzler is the real Tron. Sora has never met the real Tron. Since Sora has never met the real Tron, then how does Rinzler recognize Sora?

That's my question.

The same question could go for Hayner, Pence, and Olette. Roxas became friends with a fake Hayner, Pence, and Olette from a copy of Twilight Town that Ansem the Wise created, but the real Hayner, Pence, and Olette sort of think Sora looks familiar.

There's no solid answer to why this is the case. Maybe somehow if you make a copy of someone, they're hearts are connected with the real versions of them? But yeah, there's no confirmation currently as far as I'm aware.

Oh...

Delvoper error then

I don't know why but I thought that was funny. xD

I'm making this list for my own personal use, and if others want to use it too, then they can. If you want a list of unanswered questions that "have value to them", then make one yourself. It's completely subjective what questions "have value to them" or not, so go and make a list of questions that you think "have value to them." This list I'm creating is just a list of unanswered questions. It's as simple as that. You're thinking to much of it.

well then can you add the questions i posted in a previous response because i'm also seeking answers

Well for the Grid:

Heart connections... Sora's heart did the remembering for Tron. 

In CoM with memory Leon & the traverse town gang- those memory versions hadn't met Sora before and yet knew Sora's name. As  Aerith explained it was Sora's heart  remembering for them. In a nutshell, Sora's heart remembers stuff and that resonates with the people in those memories causing them to remember it as well even though they are different people. Sora's heart was filled with memories of meeting and becoming friends with Tron. So when Sora used the keyblade to link with Tron Rinzler recalled those memories in Sora's heart.

Do you physically find Keychains on the ground and in chests or are they objects formed by your heart and the bonds of your heart? Or both?

Keychains are made from the memories, connections, and experiences you go through in your time out and about.

Yeah, that's what I figured, but is there any solid statement about that? The whole Keychain subject has been very vague and I think they should probably touch upon it more in the future.

Well if you take into context that the experience, connections and memories gained literally alter the stats and abilities of said keyblade through the keychains.......

Both Sora and Roxas wield Sora's keyblade and dual wield with Ven's.

Yeah, but why wouldn't it be Wayward Wind? Is it Wayward Wind, but just with a Kingdom Key Keychain on it? When Sora dual-wields, he starts off by dual-wielding a Star Seeker. That's most likely Wayward Wind with a Star Seeker Keychain on it. I guess Roxas just had another Kingdom Key Keychain from Xion or something?

Think about it this way- Ven's heart sought refuge and healing inside Sora and bc of their heart connection during this process Ven's keyblade appearance could be altered by it's connection to Sora's heart and all it's memories and thus draw on his keychains, connections, and memories since Sora/Roxas had none of Ven's memories, connections, and experiences to draw from at that current time. 

Thanks for the response! I've edited the post and removed and changed some things. Would you consider this a complete list of unanswered questions? Do I get the official Flaming Lea seal of approval lol? Or are there still things you think should be edited and change

Well some of the other questions were already correctly answered by DevilSpooky regarding DDD ;)

Oh wow, those are seriously so many unanswered questions! X_X

But yeah, I've always been curious as to why Triton knows about the Keyblade, so I'd love for more on that to be revealed, although I think that'll most likely remain a mystery, ya know?

As for the remaining Organization members that we know not their true names, their names could be Arlene, Ymed or Emyd, Rould or Dourl and Aruliam! So yeah, those are what I think to be the names of the Organization members that we never got to see their whole versions of, ya know?

OOH, I GOT A GOOD ONE!  Who was or is Eraqus, Yen Sid and Xehanort's master?  And also, Yen Sid stated that he doffed the mantle of a Keyblade master, but he never really expressed why.  Could it be there was some kind of unrest between him, Eraqus and Xehanort, therefore causing a rift between them?  That's interesting stuff to think about right there! :3

Thanks for the response.

Yeah, I'm just collecting these questions for reference later on. I'm going to be sort of treating this as a "check list", so when future KH games come out, such as 2.8 and KH3, I can check off these questions once they're answered.

Oh, well okay then. But if you're ever open to anyone's ideas of answers, I've certainly got a bit on my mind I can share if you're interested.

Oh, well okay then. But if you're ever open to anyone's ideas of answers, I've certainly got a bit on my mind I can share if you're interested.

Yeah, sure. I'd love to hear anyone's theories or answers. It's always interesting to see people's points of view and the conclusions they come to about KH questions.

People are really confused about Tron but we already know the answer to that, Sora's heart remembered him for him, it's because of the chains of memories, when you meet someone your hearts are connected, Sora met the fake Tron, the copy, and created a link with him, when he found out the real one he didn't thought about him as a different person, he remembered him as the Tron he once knew, and thus he made a connection with the real Tron, so Tron's heart remembered him, even though he never met him, just like the memories of Leon and the gang knowing Sora's name on CoM or Heyner and the others feeling sad for seeing Sora go.

About Roxas keyblade. Roxas uses Sora's during his whole life, Xion never had one, she uses a Keyblade made from the memories of Sora's Keyblade, that's why it looks like the KK. When she "died" so did the memories of her, but not completely, Roxas knew there was a girl that was important to him, but he couldn't remember anything about her, the pain of trying to remember her triggered the keyblade inside Ven's Heart, that was dormant inside of him, to manifest and that made him be able to summon it, but don't forget that the Keyblades are also linked to the memories inside the Hearts, but Ven's Heart was still offlimits to Roxas, and he never saw Ven's keyblade, neither did Sora, so the memories trigger a transformation into a form familiar to Roxas, that of the KK, that's why Ven's Keyblade looked like Sora's, then the memories of Kairi and Riku inside of Sora's Heart where made more prominent so it trigger a transformation on both Ven and Sora's Keyblade's into Oblivion and Oathkeeper.

It all goes down to Memories and the Chains that connect them into each other, and that's why CoM is more important then most people give it credit for.

Edit: Oh right I forgot about this one originally: Is Ends of the Earth the new base form of Terra's Keyblade, or is it simply just a Keychain? Is Stormfall the new base form of Aqua's Keyblade or is it simply just a Keychain?

Evolved versions and thus their real form now, and don't forget, keychains aren't a real thing, they are just memories associated with people that power up the Keyblades, even if there is an item related to it like Kairi's lucky charm, no one attaches anything to the keyblades to make them evolve. Keyblades are just an extention of the wielder's own Heart so when he triggers a memory important to him it trigges a transformation on his Keyblade to reflect those memories, so for example when Sora thinks of Kairi his KK will change into Oathkeeper, with a keychain looking like Kairi's lucky charm because that's the thing Sora has that is linked to his memories of her, he doesn't put her lucky charm into to KK.

Edited by DevilSpooky

People are really confused about Tron but we already know the answer to that, Sora's heart remembered him for him, it's because of the chains of memories, when you meet someone your hearts are connected, Sora met the fake Tron, the copy, and created a link with him, when he found out the real one he didn't thought about him as a different person, he remembered him as the Tron he once knew, and thus he made a connection with the real Tron, so Tron's heart remembered him, even though he never met him, just like the memories of Leon and the gang knowing Sora's name on CoM or Heyner and the others feeling sad for seeing Sora go.

About Roxas keyblade. Roxas uses Sora's during his whole life, Xion never had one, she uses a Keyblade made from the memories of Sora's Keyblade, that's why it looks like the KK. When she "died" so did the memories of her, but not completely, Roxas knew there was a girl that was important to him, but he couldn't remember anything about her, the pain of trying to remember her triggered the keyblade inside Ven's Heart, that was dormant inside of him, to manifest and that made him be able to summon it, but don't forget that the Keyblades are also linked to the memories inside the Hearts, but Ven's Heart was still offlimits to Roxas, and he never saw Ven's keyblade, neither did Sora, so the memories trigger a transformation into a form familiar to Roxas, that of the KK, that's why Ven's Keyblade looked like Sora's, then the memories of Kairi and Riku inside of Sora's Heart where made more prominent so it trigger a transformation on both Ven and Sora's Keyblade's into Oblivion and Oathkeeper.

It all goes down to Memories and the Chains that connect them into each other, and that's why CoM is more important then most people give it credit for.

Edit: Oh right I forgot about this one originally: Is Ends of the Earth the new base form of Terra's Keyblade, or is it simply just a Keychain? Is Stormfall the new base form of Aqua's Keyblade or is it simply just a Keychain?

Evolved versions and thus their real form now, and don't forget, keychains aren't a real thing, they are just memories associated with people that power up the Keyblades, even if there is an item related to it like Kairi's lucky charm, no one attaches anything to the keyblades to make them evolve. Keyblades are just an extention of the wielder's own Heart so when he triggers a memory important to him it trigges a transformation on his Keyblade to reflect those memories, so for example when Sora thinks of Kairi his KK will change into Oathkeeper, with a keychain looking like Kairi's lucky charm because that's the thing Sora has that is linked to his memories of her, he doesn't put her lucky charm into to KK.

Wow, you're incredibly great at explaining things. Yeah, I know understand it all, thanks. Basically none of this has direct confirmation, but most things in KH don't need direct confirmation now that I think about it. Most things are just heavily implied.

OOH, I GOT A GOOD ONE!  Who was or is Eraqus, Yen Sid and Xehanort's master?  And also, Yen Sid stated that he doffed the mantle of a Keyblade master, but he never really expressed why.  Could it be there was some kind of unrest between him, Eraqus and Xehanort, therefore causing a rift between them?  That's interesting stuff to think about right there! :3

Yeah, that's a good one. I'll add that to the list.

Edited by Elfdemon_

Wow, you're incredibly great at explaining things. Yeah, I know understand it all, thanks. Basically none of this has direct confirmation, but most things in KH don't need direct confirmation now that I think about it. Most things are just heavily implied.

Yeah, that's a good one. I'll add that to the list.

Not sure if sarcasm but yeah, most things are heavily implied sure, but Nomura actually answers a lot of this things on his interviews for the Ultimanias, but you can understand his reasoning really easilly by paying close attention to the games and understand how this world works.

Not sure if sarcasm but yeah, most things are heavily implied sure, but Nomura actually answers a lot of this things on his interviews for the Ultimanias, but you can understand his reasoning really easilly by paying close attention to the games and understand how this world works.

It wasn't sarcasm lol. I was actually very impressed with how you explained things. I'll be sure to read through all the Ultimanias.

Well for the Grid:

Heart connections... Sora's heart did the remembering for Tron. 

In CoM with memory Leon & the traverse town gang- those memory versions hadn't met Sora before and yet knew Sora's name. As  Aerith explained it was Sora's heart  remembering for them. In a nutshell, Sora's heart remembers stuff and that resonates with the people in those memories causing them to remember it as well even though they are different people. Sora's heart was filled with memories of meeting and becoming friends with Tron. So when Sora used the keyblade to link with Tron Rinzler recalled those memories in Sora's heart.

Do you physically find Keychains on the ground and in chests or are they objects formed by your heart and the bonds of your heart? Or both?

Keychains are made from the memories, connections, and experiences you go through in your time out and about.

Yeah, that's what I figured, but is there any solid statement about that? The whole Keychain subject has been very vague and I think they should probably touch upon it more in the future.

Well if you take into context that the experience, connections and memories gained literally alter the stats and abilities of said keyblade through the keychains.......

Both Sora and Roxas wield Sora's keyblade and dual wield with Ven's.

Yeah, but why wouldn't it be Wayward Wind? Is it Wayward Wind, but just with a Kingdom Key Keychain on it? When Sora dual-wields, he starts off by dual-wielding a Star Seeker. That's most likely Wayward Wind with a Star Seeker Keychain on it. I guess Roxas just had another Kingdom Key Keychain from Xion or something?

Think about it this way- Ven's heart sought refuge and healing inside Sora and bc of their heart connection during this process Ven's keyblade appearance could be altered by it's connection to Sora's heart and all it's memories and thus draw on his keychains, connections, and memories since Sora/Roxas had none of Ven's memories, connections, and experiences to draw from at that current time. 

Thanks for the response! I've edited the post and removed and changed some things. Would you consider this a complete list of unanswered questions? Do I get the official Flaming Lea seal of approval lol? Or are there still things you think should be edited and change

Well some of the other questions were already correctly answered by DevilSpooky regarding DDD ;)

Sorry yeah, I didn't see DevilSpooky's post. It cleared so much up for me, and so have you. I've extremely edited this list and removed many things and changed many things. I also removed questions that can be answered by context clues and implications since I realized that many things in KH don't really need direct answers from a character in-game or by Nomura. Many things are there for you to figure out yourself through context clues and implications. Does the list look fine now? Or are there still things that shouldn't be on there?

It wasn't sarcasm lol. I was actually very impressed with how you explained things. I'll be sure to read through all the Ultimanias.

Oh sorry, it's hard to know for sure on the internet, and I'm not the best at explaining stuff to others, let alone on a different language from mine, so it cought be off guard lol anyway a couple of those unanswered questions will be answered eventually on the next 2 games, the rest are just questions that are not that important to the overall story so I doubt they'll ever be.

Sorry yeah, I didn't see DevilSpooky's post. It cleared so much up for me, and so have you. I've extremely edited this list and removed many things and changed many things. I also removed questions that can be answered by context clues and implications since I realized that many things in KH don't really need direct answers from a character in-game or by Nomura. Many things are there for you to figure out yourself through context clues and implications. Does the list look fine now? Or are there still things that shouldn't be on there?

Glad to help and yeah it looks fine for now I guess although there are a few that we could prolly still logically figure out  ( like Xemnas not wielding his keyblade and the Unversed question which is why I posted those Nomura quotes on the Unversed) For example Xemnas was lying to everyone including all the org members so he could trick them into all being his new vessels so he had plenty of reason to hide that he could wield.

If I couldn't find a thread like this I would have made one myself but, lo and behold, here we are. Most of my questions are about Keyblades. For exmaple:

• How does one obtain a Keyblade? We know that there are approximately three ways: inheritance from a master (implied with Yen Sid and Mickey as well as Xehanort and his master), forging a new one through training from a master (implied with Terra, Aqua, Ventus,  Riku and Lea), and a situation so desperate that the worlds themselves give you one (Sora). The one that I'm focused on is forging through training. What kind of training is it? We know that Yen Sid said that Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather were helping Lea out with his Keyblade but we never get to see it. Were they blasting him with magic in an attempt to force him to summon it? Did they put him through a trance of some kind?
  • How did Riku turn the Soul Eater into the Way To The Dawn? At some point between seeing him in The Land Of Dragons and The World That Never Was, the change happened. We also know that he can change it back as shown at the beginning of Dream Drop Distance. Or are they separate weapons that just happen to look similar? For that matter, where did he get the Soul Eater to begin with?
  • What are the origins of the Kingdom keys? They're obviously important or else Mickey wouldn't have went though all that trouble in the background to get his. Are they more powerful than regular Keyblades? Do they have abilities that we haven't seen yet that other Keyblades don't?

I obviously realize that these are just minor nitpicks and aren't important to the plot at all and are probably already answered and I'm just being oblivious. I'm just the kind of person who enjoys really tiny and intricate details.  :P

If I couldn't find a thread like this I would have made one myself but, lo and behold, here we are. Most of my questions are about Keyblades. For exmaple:

[*]How does one obtain a Keyblade? We know that there are approximately three ways: inheritance from a master (implied with Yen Sid and Mickey as well as Xehanort and his master), forging a new one through training from a master (implied with Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Riku and Lea), and a situation so desperate that the worlds themselves give you one (Sora). The one that I'm focused on is forging through training. What kind of training is it? We know that Yen Sid said that Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather were helping Lea out with his Keyblade but we never get to see it. Were they blasting him with magic in an attempt to force him to summon it? Did they put him through a trance of some kind?

[*]How did Riku turn the Soul Eater into the Way To The Dawn? At some point between seeing him in The Land Of Dragons and The World That Never Was, the change happened. We also know that he can change it back as shown at the beginning of Dream Drop Distance. Or are they separate weapons that just happen to look similar? For that matter, where did he get the Soul Eater to begin with?

[*]What are the origins of the Kingdom keys? They're obviously important or else Mickey wouldn't have went though all that trouble in the background to get his. Are they more powerful than regular Keyblades? Do they have abilities that we haven't seen yet that other Keyblades don't?

I obviously realize that these are just minor nitpicks and aren't important to the plot at all and are probably already answered and I'm just being oblivious. I'm just the kind of person who enjoys really tiny and intricate details. :P

There is only one way to obtain the Keyblade(unless you're Sora). The only way to obtain one is to undergo the Keyblade Inheritance Ceremony, which gives you the ability to wield one. From there if the Keyblade deems you worthy it will come forth when your heart calls for it.The ceremony does not automatically give you a Keyblade, it still has to choose you as it's wielder. This is why Lea was given the special training, so he could have ample time to try and materialize his Keyblade in the allotted timeframe.

Way To Dawn and Soul Eater are two different weapons. It's not that Soul Eater turned into Way to Dawn, rather Soul Eater was used as an intermediary to give Way to Dawn it's own form. We see in Dream Drop Distance that Riku is still able to materialize Soul Eater despite having Way To Dawn.

I don't think the Kingdom Keys are any more important then any other Keyblade, other then being mascots for the series. The reason Mickey went through the trouble to get Kingdom Key D was because it's a Keyblade from the Realm of Darkness. In order to close the Door to Darkness, they needed one Keyblade from the Realm of Darkness and one from the Realm of Light.

Edited by Robbie the Wise

In this post, I will make a complete list of every single currently unanswered question in the Kingdom Hearts series and universe. Please comment down below all unanswered questions / "plot holes" you can think of and I will add them to this list. Hopefully we can fill it out together and create a truly complete list.

Hopefully they answer most if not all of these in KH0.2, KH3, or any future interviews.

Complete List of Unanswered Questions

• Why did the guards in Land of Dragons turn into Emblem Heartless (Nightwalkers)? If they were succumbing to the darkness, then they should've turned into Pureblood Heartless. Were they just Nightwalkers disguised as guards or something?

• How did the Ghosts of Scar form together to create an Emblem Heartless (Groundshaker)? Shouldn't they have created a Pureblood Heartless if anything? Did they just form together with a Living Bone and Shaman Heartless or something?

• What was written on the letter that Pluto was holding in the beginning of Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories?

• What is the name and identities of Luxord, Larxene, Demyx, and Marluxia's original human forms?

• Why hasn't Xemnas wielded a Keyblade? (Assuming he has the ability to).

• Where did Riku get the Destiny's Embrace Keyblade that he gave to Kairi?

• If Keyblades were forged/man-made long ago, then how is it that people can also create Keyblades of their own from (presumably) their heart? (Such as Way to the Dawn and Lea's Keyblade).

• Why does the Kingdom Key look exactly like the two blades that are a part of the χ-blade? Similarly, why does the Kingdom Key D look very similar to the two blades that are a part of the χ-blade?

• If the Unversed are created by Vanitas and come from Vanitas, then how was Lady Tremaine able to turn the coach into an Unversed and how was The Queen able to turn the Spirit of the Magic Mirror into an Unversed?

• Why did Lea and Isa go to Ansem the Wise's castle in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. Were they applying for a job or something?

• What is the name and identity of Xehanort and Eraqus' master?

• Why did Mickey leave Aqua in the Realm of Darkness?

• Where is Terra's heart and body?

• In the Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance secret ending, Goofy says that Lea hurried back to Radiant Garden. Why did he hurry back to Radiant Garden?

• Who are all of the Seven Guardians of Light?

• Who are all of the Thirteen Seekers of Darkness?

• In Kingdom Hearts χ, who is the Unknown?

• What is the name and identity of the Master of Masters?

• What is the name and identity of the sixth apprentice of the Master of Masters?

Please give me unanswered questions. Thank you :)

For the first 2, in KH1 when the process of Heartless creation is explained, a scene is shown with a man attacked by a Heartless, losing his heart, then becoming a Heartless. The Heartless born was a Soldier; an Emblem Heartless. While Emblem Heartless are man made from Ansem's lab as opposed Purebloods, more Emblem Heartless are capable of being generated into the world. The exact means of this is a bit sketchy and unexplained but seeing as how the Heartless Factory in Ansem's Lab is still functional and produces Heartless in KH2, it is very likely that something about the nature of the Lab can intercept a heart on the way to Darkness in its process of becoming of a Heartless to use it to create an Emblem Heartless as opposed to a Pureblood. I also have a feeling that at least the Nightwalker scene is not thought through by the development team and simply utilizes Heartless native to the Land of Dragons as opposed to fine-tuning specifics of which they should form into.

It's been said in an interview with Nomrua that Xemnas has the ability to wield a Keyblade, however he chooses not to. This is possibly to hide connections to Master Xehanort and get the other members of Org 13 to trust him as aside from Xigbar/Braig, they have not seen him use one and would question it as well as question why such a need for Roxas as a Keyblade wielder.

I think it's either in Ansem Reports or an Ultimania, but it has been said that there are 3 types of Keyblades. Keyblades of Light, Darkness, and Heart. Keyblades of Heart are rare but do exist. Most traditional ones are of Light or Darkness and exist by being passed down via a sort of ritual. Way to the Dawn is not one such Keyblade. Riku was the given the power to wield a Keybalde by Terra when he was a child. The power existed in him, he just never was able to call it forth to manifest as he chose darkness instead of light when Destiny Islands fell in the beginnign of KH1. It later came forth as Way to the Dawn.

Lea's Keyblade, I hesitate to call one as well as we are unsure of the exact means in which he obtained it. It was rather sudden at the end and the real question here is "How does Lea have the ability to wield a Keyblade?"

A true Keybalde of Heart would be The Key to People's Hearts used by Riku in KH1 that was forged from the hearts of the Princesses of Heart.

Dunno about the Magic Mirror, but the coach was said by Aqua. Unversed come from Vanitas, but are born/fueled by negative emotions. This acts as a catalyst to help create and empower them. Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, & Drizella's jealousy of Cinderella getting her prince is what caused it to appear.

I'm not sure Mickey knew she was there at the time. I believe one of the secret endings (I think Coded's of DDD's) had a discussion between Mickey & Yen Sid about gathering the Guardians of Light and talking about the BBS trio. It was implied that they didn't know the whereabouts of one of the 3 and I think that's Aqua.

Terra's heart is inside him, his body is possessed by Master Xehanort. Xemnas, Ansem Seeker of Darkness, Ansem's apprentice Xehanort; that was all Terra's body under the control of Xehanort's heart. Terr'as heart is there isnide him as shown in BBS' secret ending, but is supressed by Xehanort's.

Guardians of Light: Sora, Kairi, Riku, Mickey, + likely Aqua, Ventus, and either Lea or Terra.

In KHX, the unknown guy in the black coat was recently confirmed to be The Master of Masters by Nomura.

Edited by Seiki

There is only one way to obtain the Keyblade(unless you're Sora). The only way to obtain one is to undergo the Keyblade Inheritance Ceremony, which gives you the ability to wield one. From there if the Keyblade deems you worthy it will come forth when your heart calls for it.The ceremony does not automatically give you a Keyblade, it still has to choose you as it's wielder. This is why Lea was given the special training, so he could have ample time to try and materialize his Keyblade in the allotted timeframe.Way To Dawn and Soul Eater are two different weapons. It's not that Soul Eater turned into Way to Dawn, rather Soul Eater was used as an intermediary to give Way to Dawn it's own form. We see in Dream Drop Distance that Riku is still able to materialize Soul Eater despite having Way To Dawn.I don't think the Kingdom Keys are any more important then any other Keyblade, other then being mascots for the series. The reason Mickey went through the trouble to get Kingdom Key D was because it's a Keyblade from the Realm of Darkness. In order to close the Door to Darkness, they needed one Keyblade from the Realm of Darkness and one from the Realm of Light.

For the first 2, in KH1 when the process of Heartless creation is explained, a scene is shown with a man attacked by a Heartless, losing his heart, then becoming a Heartless. The Heartless born was a Soldier; an Emblem Heartless. While Emblem Heartless are man made from Ansem's lab as opposed Purebloods, more Emblem Heartless are capable of being generated into the world. The exact means of this is a bit sketchy and unexplained but seeing as how the Heartless Factory in Ansem's Lab is still functional and produces Heartless in KH2, it is very likely that something about the nature of the Lab can intercept a heart on the way to Darkness in its process of becoming of a Heartless to use it to create an Emblem Heartless as opposed to a Pureblood. I also have a feeling that at least the Nightwalker scene is not thought through by the development team and simply utilizes Heartless native to the Land of Dragons as opposed to fine-tuning specifics of which they should form into.

It's been said in an interview with Nomrua that Xemnas has the ability to wield a Keyblade, however he chooses not to. This is possibly to hide connections to Master Xehanort and get the other members of Org 13 to trust him as aside from Xigbar/Braig, they have not seen him use one and would question it as well as question why such a need for Roxas as a Keyblade wielder.

I think it's either in Ansem Reports or an Ultimania, but it has been said that there are 3 types of Keyblades. Keyblades of Light, Darkness, and Heart. Keyblades of Heart are rare but do exist. Most traditional ones are of Light or Darkness and exist by being passed down via a sort of ritual. Way to the Dawn is not one such Keyblade. Riku was the given the power to wield a Keybalde by Terra when he was a child. The power existed in him, he just never was able to call it forth to manifest as he chose darkness instead of light when Destiny Islands fell in the beginnign of KH1. It later came forth as Way to the Dawn.

Lea's Keyblade, I hesitate to call one as well as we are unsure of the exact means in which he obtained it. It was rather sudden at the end and the real question here is "How does Lea have the ability to wield a Keyblade?"

A true Keybalde of Heart would be The Key to People's Hearts used by Riku in KH1 that was forged from the hearts of the Princesses of Heart.

Dunno about the Magic Mirror, but the coach was said by Aqua. Unversed come from Vanitas, but are born/fueled by negative emotions. This acts as a catalyst to help create and empower them. Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, & Drizella's jealousy of Cinderella getting her prince is what caused it to appear.

I'm not sure Mickey knew she was there at the time. I believe one of the secret endings (I think Coded's of DDD's) had a discussion between Mickey & Yen Sid about gathering the Guardians of Light and talking about the BBS trio. It was implied that they didn't know the whereabouts of one of the 3 and I think that's Aqua.

Terra's heart is inside him, his body is possessed by Master Xehanort. Xemnas, Ansem Seeker of Darkness, Ansem's apprentice Xehanort; that was all Terra's body under the control of Xehanort's heart. Terr'as heart is there isnide him as shown in BBS' secret ending, but is supressed by Xehanort's.

Guardians of Light: Sora, Kairi, Riku, Mickey, + likely Aqua, Ventus, and either Lea or Terra.

In KHX, the unknown guy in the black coat was recently confirmed to be The Master of Masters by Nomura.

*smacks my forehead* I completely forgot that a Dark Keyblade was need in conjunction with a Light Keyblade. Thanks for the reminder. But that just raises the question of how there are Keyblades of the Realm of Darkness at all. As far as we know, there is nothing in the Realm of Darkness but ruined worlds, endless hordes of Heartless and the Darkness itself so what was the Kingdom Key D doing there? And the only ones to use Dark Keyblades were beings of Light to begin with (Mickey, Xehanort, Vanitas, and Terra). I always assumed that Lea went through the Ceremony with either Mickey or Yen Sid since they were the only Keyblade Masters around.

*smacks my forehead* I completely forgot that a Dark Keyblade was need in conjunction with a Light Keyblade. Thanks for the reminder. But that just raises the question of how there are Keyblades of the Realm of Darkness at all. As far as we know, there is nothing in the Realm of Darkness but ruined worlds, endless hordes of Heartless and the Darkness itself so what was the Kingdom Key D doing there? And the only ones to use Dark Keyblades were beings of Light to begin with (Mickey, Xehanort, Vanitas, and Terra). I always assumed that Lea went through the Ceremony with either Mickey or Yen Sid since they were the only Keyblade Masters around.

My theory is that Realm of Darkness Keyblades are Keyblades left behind by wielders who were swallowed by the darkness in the original Keyblade War.