Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
burstbeat

Who's your favorite Uncharted character?

Who's your favorite Uncharted character?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite Uncharted character?

• Nathan
    • Sully
    • Elena
    • Chloe
    • Cutter
    • Sam
    • Don't know
    • Another character? Comment below!

probably Nate. although the wisecracks can overstay their welcome at times, but Nolan North's deliver helps to keep things entertaining.

as an added bonus my favorite villain is Lazarevic. great final boss and i love how he just shouts every line he gets in the multiplayer

All the characters in Uncharted are amazing, but my most favorite out of the bunch is definitely Sully!  The guy's basically a father figure to Drake, and plus, he's a funny, wise-cracking ladiesman, so what's not to like?  Lol, I always found his moments with Drake to be hilarious!  And I loved their backstory that was shown in Drake's Deception! :3

My favorite Uncharted characters rank thus (1-10): Nathan Drake, Victor Sullivan, Charlie Cutter, Elena Fisher, Chloe Frazer, Zoran Lazarevic, Harry Flynn, Katherine Marlowe, Atoq Navarro and Eddie Raja.  I know there are a few more from the original trilogy, but these are my top ten.  

Probably Nathan, because he seems to be the main star of the series and he really stands out as a character, plus he is the one that reminds me the most of other media like National Treasure!

Stereotypically picking Nathan DRAKE!!! That guy seriously looks like a guy I know in real life, I'm telling ya, I feel like I met him somewhere.

Rock on!

Any answer other than Sully is objectively wrong.

Despite my love and respect for Nolan North as an actor, Nate's chain smoking, hard drinking, Hawaiian-shirt-wearing old man dad was always my favorite character, and a big part of why I actually kind of like Uncharted 3 and not the others.