Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jōi Herusan

Mei Montage (Overwatch Beta)

This was the last day to play Overwatch Open Beta. I want to give a tribute to my favorite character, Mei.Mei is Bae. Also the game was great :biggrin:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_d285ACKXEBtw, did anyone else play the open beta?

Extra Funny Moment :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8qGt62LxUQ

Edited by Jōi Herusan

I'm definitly not a fan of fps, hell I'm bad at it, but must say I enjoyed this obt

Overwatch's colorful world and characters are its main main force.

I personnaly loved playing with Da WIDOWMAKER :D

she was so cool and darky o_o

love Mei's round face, she's so cute ;D

might be the best female champ of the bunch; glasses, what else :D

and those freezes...ice skating all around in the fields freezing away, singing let it go cause why not

Haha I am not that good either, but I feel you. The art and design really pulled me in. :)I like Widomaker too, but I suck at sniping. Actually there are lots of characters I like, but I just can't play the role lol.She got everything lol :D

ahah yeah I can relate^^

I'm rather bad at it too, but the maps make for some interesting plays, and I just enjoyed running around grap hooking away, putting a mine in a corner and try to snipe some tracer and reaper away :D

yeah some interesting characters, hopefully they'll add more with time

didn't think i'd enjoy it that much, even considered buying it...but I don't think so ;D

I did the same thing when I used her :) I like using her grappling hook mostly as an escape lolThat would be cool :)Haha I'm not sure if I will buy it too. This game will probably be the most talked about game for a while.