Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
shibuyarain

Who is your favorite player character from Final Fantasy X/X-2?

Who is your favorite player character from Final Fantasy X/X-2?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite player character from Final Fantasy X/X-2?

• Tidus
    • Yuna
    • Auron
    • Kimahri Ronso
    • Wakka
    • Lulu
    • Rikku
    • Seymour Guado
    • Paine

With Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remastered just being released on Steam yesterday, I want to know, who is your favorite player character from it?

(player character is someone that you can play as, of course)

Mine is Auron.

Rikku is my favorite because she's an adorable character that contributes most to the good mood throughout the games but sadly she is an awful fighter. In terms of battle, my favorite is probably Tidus.

auron hands down. from look to character, none gets anywhere close to him.

though.

First time I played ff X, I HATED tidus. he was all I didn't like character wise and look wise too.

however-and this is where and why I enjoyed ffX- as the games progresses, he really has an interesting development, making him way more enjoyable and a nice character in the end.kudos to Tidus so, but Auron still wins the cake :D

(Lulu 's the best! Lulu's the best!she rocks!)

Edited by sorakm

I love all the characters, but I have to say, Auron wins this for me!  He's a badass debuffer and destructive powerhouse!  He was my most OP character in the game! It was a huge advantage having him in battle!  And his personality and backstory are badass too, so yeah, Auron overall is so great! :D

Yuna would have to come in second, since she's a Summoner and White Mage!  She helps the party in tight spots, and I love all the summons! (Yojimbo's one of the most badass looking, and he's quite powerful, but the motherlover requires you to pay him for every attack he does!  He's such a greedy money grubber! xD)

Probably gonna have to say Auron. He's a fantastic character overall. Tidus is a close second, hos development is fantastic, and I feel like I can relate to him on a personal level as well.