Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Ooh, excellent work!  Another great medal design!  Ya know, you really make these characters fit so well into the medals!  They look like they could be medals that could be unlocked in Unchained X!  Badass work, man!  I only remember seeing one or two of the Tinker Bell films, but I remember I liked them!  They could have a chance of appearing in the Kingdom Hearts series one day, for sure! :D

Nice!

Thanks!

Ooh, excellent work!  Another great medal design!  Ya know, you really make these characters fit so well into the medals!  They look like they could be medals that could be unlocked in Unchained X!  Badass work, man!  I only remember seeing one or two of the Tinker Bell films, but I remember I liked them!  They could have a chance of appearing in the Kingdom Hearts series one day, for sure! :D

That was I was thinking. Mickey, Donald, and Goofy: The Three Musketeers was able to make an appearance in the Kingdom Hearts series, making the first Disney direct to video movie to be in the Kingdom Hearts game. I think the Tinkerbell movies has a chance as well as a filler world or part of the games storyline.