Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
soraspromise

Date and Time Announced for Sony's E3 2016 press conference

Gamespot has posted an article announcing that the Sony press conference at E3 2016 will be held on Monday, June 13th at 6 PM PT.

The invitation sent out announced the date and time as well as the location, which will be the Shrine Auditorium & Expo Hall in Los Angeles, a few minutes away from the Los Angeles Convention Center where E3 will be held.

What are you looking forward to see at Sony's E3 press conference? Let us know in the comments!

Click here to view the article

Of course it's on the 13th ;)

So I guess Square-enix is having their own press conference this year like before huh? Oh well, looking forward to this. Hopefully they'll announce Playstation Allstars Round 2!!

If they make it like Smash Bros. I'd eat it up.

Four Words: World of Final Fantasy.

It's unlikely but eh. It's a PS4 and PSVita game it should count right? RIGHT?

Hopefully they announce a PC version of World of Final Fantasy. Since I Am Setsuna is coming to PC too it's not that far-fetched.

I don't think KH 2.8 will be in the Sony conference. I also highly doubt KH3 will be there. It still feels a little too early to show up there.

I'm curious to see if Final Fantasy XV, Final Fantasy VII Remake, or Persona 5 get an appearance. I'm also very curious to see if the next God of War or Spider-Man game will be announced!

I don't think KH 2.8 will be in the Sony conference. I also highly doubt KH3 will be there. It still feels a little too early to show up there.

I'm curious to see if Final Fantasy XV, Final Fantasy VII Remake, or Persona 5 get an appearance. I'm also very curious to see if the next God of War or Spider-Man game will be announced!

since you said that, do you know if SE is going to host their own conference just like last year? 

I don't think KH 2.8 will be in the Sony conference. I also highly doubt KH3 will be there. It still feels a little too early to show up there.I'm curious to see if Final Fantasy XV, Final Fantasy VII Remake, or Persona 5 get an appearance. I'm also very curious to see if the next God of War or Spider-Man game will be announced!

Why not? It's releasing this year and it's a PS4 exclusive. And if it's too early for KH3, than its WAY too early for FFVIIRE

I want to adding 2 new trailers for Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD Final Chapter Prologue and Kingdom Hearts 3 at the same time and reveal the announcement date as the schedule in E3 2016!

And you know why?

It's because the final 3 titles of the kingdom Hearts history was fully remastered in HD is coming to PlayStation 4 and the ultimate, last and final chapter of the kingdom Hearts saga is coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One!

That is because they only have the final 2 pieces of the kingdom hearts saga, doesn't mean this story is about the 3 missing links to complete the kingdom hearts history!

First, it was the first 3 titles will become Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX, Including the HD remastered versions of Kingdom Hearts, Re: Chain of Memories and HD Cinematic Cutscenes for 358/2 days!

Second, it was the next 3 titles will become Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX, Including the HD remastered versions of Birth by Sleep, Kingdom Hearts 2 and HD Cinematic Cutscenes for Re: Coded

And Finally, it was the last 3 titles will become Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD Final Chapter Prologue, Including the HD remastered versions of Dream Drop Distance and 2 all-new Never-Before-Seen unreleased games, which includes Kingdom Hearts 0.2: Birth by Sleep: -A Fragmentary Passage- and HD Cinematic Cutscenes for Kingdom Hearts x(chi): Back Cover!

And that's gonna leading up to the final chapter of the Kingdom Hearts history, Kingdom Hearts 3!!! And the dark seeker saga is about to coming to an end!

It's more than 15 years since it was the creation of the Kingdom Hearts franchise, the timeline of story from the very beginning of Kingdom Hearts x(chi) to the very ending of Kingdom Hearts 3!!!!

The key that connects everything and the circle is now complete! This could be the end is only just the beginning!!!

Sweet!  I can't wait to see what new games shall be unveiled!  I'm hoping Naughty Dog unveils a new Crash Bandicoot game, and it seems as though there's a rumor about a supposed PS4 Spider-Man game, so I definitely want in on that too! :D

I'm also obviously looking forward to Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and Kingdom Hearts III, but I think they'll only be shown briefly in the Sony conference, with full attention for the games to be given in Square's conference!  Oh, and I also want to see new footage of Final Fantasy XV! :D

since you said that, do you know if SE is going to host their own conference just like last year? 

No, I don't know if Square will have a conference again.

Why not? It's releasing this year and it's a PS4 exclusive. And if it's too early for KH3, than its WAY too early for FFVIIRE

This isn't a mean response, but: So?Sony has plenty of other exclusives that are actual games. While 2.8 is exciting for KH fans, it's kind of a joke. An HD port of a 3DS game, an hour long movie, and what is basically a demo. There's only so much stage time, so why would Sony give time to an oddly named collection that's really only for a very niche audience?

No, I don't know if Square will have a conference again.

This isn't a mean response, but: So?Sony has plenty of other exclusives that are actual games. While 2.8 is exciting for KH fans, it's kind of a joke. An HD port of a 3DS game, an hour long movie, and what is basically a demo. There's only so much stage time, so why would Sony give time to an oddly named collection that's really only for a very niche audience?

It's not at niche as people think. 2M+ likes of FB, 2M+ downloads for Ux, and that's just for English speaking nations.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

I'm predicting Crash Bandicoot and Chrono Trigger as surprise reveals!

When did Square announce their press conference last year?Seems likely we won't have one from them this year.

They announced their conference in April last year. But, you're right, seems like they won't be having one of their own this year.

Hopefully they announce a PC version of World of Final Fantasy. Since I Am Setsuna is coming to PC too it's not that far-fetched.

I'm with you on that one buddy, I'll buy it for the Vita and PC if it happens.

Of course it's on the 13th ;)

If they make it like Smash Bros. I'd eat it up.

I'd rather they try something different. When the game was first announced it was shamed for being a "Smash Ripoff" so I don't think copying and pasting Smash's core gameplay is a smart idea.

So I guess Square-enix isn't having their own press conference this year like before huh? Oh well, looking forward to this. Hopefully they'll announce Playstation Allstars Round 2!!

I want a PS Allstars II so badly.