Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

Me when I feel like someone forces their opinion on me

Are you sure that's what happened? (Not the banana thing, the forcing opinion thing)Many people think an opinion is being forced upon them, when really an opinion was just shared.

Are you sure that's what happened? (Not the banana thing, the forcing opinion thing)Many people think an opinion is being forced upon them, when really an opinion was just shared.

yeah, I am be over-thinking it 

One cannot assume another is forcing their opinion on the other. However, if they start making you like the bad guy, then they are forcing it. One cannot assume immediately that they are doing so though. That's how you make an enemy out of everyone.I must admit though, for someone able to put that whole banana in their mouth, they must be deep throated indeed. Edited by KingdomHearts3

I know what you mean. People love to hear themselves talk. And sometimes, they try to force opinions on you. Your response should either be "okay guy/girl" (in a really sarcastic voice). Or... you could always say "hey, i hope you have a wonderful life!" (in a really happy, sarcastic voice)

Posted Image

Well, that's the internet for ya. X)""

Posted Image

Speaking of subjecting others to my opinions... Oh...a Minions post....I think I'm just going to go over to this corner over here....and cry...

Are you sure that's what happened? (Not the banana thing, the forcing opinion thing)

Many people think an opinion is being forced upon them, when really an opinion was just shared.

Yeah but more often than not people think that the only way to really express their opinion is to express it as fact and a lot of times it comes off as them forcing it, whether they intended to or not. There's just kind of this weird effect with being on the internet that makes everyone forget how we're supposed to behave in real life. :P

She deep-throated a banana. That's hilarious xD

Peace!

Well she kind of didn't have much choice. It's kind of the point.  :/

Edited by Hero of Light XIV

Yes I did understand that was the point. I was just looking at it from "another" perspective... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Peace!

Glad I'm not the only one who had that in mind xD

Yes I did understand that was the point. I was just looking at it from "another" perspective... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Peace!

Glad I'm not the only one who had that in mind xD

I was afraid I was the only one that did, especially after seeing how everyone avoided speaking about the gif xD

Peace!

I get it, I guess I'm just more concerned about whether she was alright or not after that. Nobody likes unintended deep-throating of anything, least of all something that can get stuck in there. Cause, you know, choaking. :P