Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I know right! But you can the whole the series all over again on Kisscartoon website. :)

I was gonna like your post but.... This is the first time I've ever reached my quota! xD

Again, awesome drawing, man!  You do a really good job with your fan-made medals!  This one is my favorite out of the bunch so far!  I remember only watching a couple of Kim Possible Episodes, so I don't remember much of the show, but I do remember Shego!  Great job on this medal!

Your medal designs are really itching me to ask if you'd be willing to take requests! X3

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Again, awesome drawing, man!  You do a really good job with your fan-made medals!  This one is my favorite out of the bunch so far!  I remember only watching a couple of Kim Possible Episodes, so I don't remember much of the show, but I do remember Shego!  Great job on this medal!

Your medal designs are really itching me to ask if you'd be willing to take requests! X3

Thanks! Yeah, in my opinion Kim Possible is a great show, it has great humor, adventure, and especially the characters. I watch the whole the series again on Kisscartoon, and it was enjoyable to re-watch the whole series again. And sure I would love to hear your request if you have one? :)

Thanks! Yeah, in my opinion Kim Possible is a great show, it has great humor, adventure, and especially the characters. I watch the whole the series again on Kisscartoon, and it was enjoyable to re-watch the whole series again. And sure I would love to hear your request if you have one? :)

Okay, I need to add Kim Possible to the list of many shows I need to watch!  Thank God for the creators of Kisscartoon, am I right? :D

Hmm, well let's see...how about a Lingering Will medal!?  I'll let you work your magic on that one!  I'm curious to see how you'd end up making a Lingering Will medal! 

OMG, A MEDAL OF JIM HAWKINS FROM TREASURE PLANET WOULD BE BEAST AS WELL!!! X_X

Okay, I need to add Kim Possible to the list of many shows I need to watch!  Thank God for the creators of Kisscartoon, am I right? :D

Hmm, well let's see...how about a Lingering Will medal!?  I'll let you work your magic on that one!  I'm curious to see how you'd end up making a Lingering Will medal! 

OMG, A MEDAL OF JIM HAWKINS FROM TREASURE PLANET WOULD BE BEAST AS WELL!!! X_X

A Lingering Will medal!!! Hmmm now that's a challenge!!! OK sure! I'm very interesting to draw that, I'll get started tomorrow after I watch Captain America: Civil War when I come home from theaters. :D

A Lingering Will medal!!! Hmmm now that's a challenge!!! OK sure! I'm very interesting to draw that, I'll get started tomorrow after I watch Captain America: Civil War when I come home from theaters. :D

Awesome, thanks!  I can't wait to see how it'll look like! :D

AND ALSO, CIVIL WAR IS BEYOND AMAZING!  YOU MUST, AND I REPEAT, MUST WATCH THIS FILM!  YOU WILL NOT REGRET WATCHING IT! :D

Awesome, thanks!  I can't wait to see how it'll look like! :D

AND ALSO, CIVIL WAR IS BEYOND AMAZING!  YOU MUST, AND I REPEAT, MUST WATCH THIS FILM!  YOU WILL NOT REGRET WATCHING IT! :D

I really hope! I'm keeping my expectations low but I highly doubt the film will disappoint me.  :biggrin:

I really hope! I'm keeping my expectations low but I highly doubt the film will disappoint me.  :biggrin:

Trust me, the film won't disappoint you!  In fact, to make sure you get even more hyped, Kevin Feige, producer of the MCU, if I'm not mistaken, said that what happens in Civil War will affect all of Phase Three!  So the "Civil War" story won't just be told in its namesake film, ya know?  So yeah, think about that! ;)

Now watch the film with even more hype! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Trust me, the film won't disappoint you!  In fact, to make sure you get even more hyped, Kevin Feige, producer of the MCU, if I'm not mistaken, said that what happens in Civil War will affect all of Phase Three!  So the "Civil War" story won't just be told in its namesake film, ya know?  So yeah, think about that! ;)

Now watch the film with even more hype! :D

I will definitely keep that in mind. Thanks!  xD  :D