Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

When do you think we will hear Kingdom Hearts III's new opening song?

When do you think we will hear Kingdom Hearts III's new opening?When do you think we will hear Kingdom Hearts III's new opening song?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think we will hear Kingdom Hearts III's new opening song?

• E3 2016
    • Tokyo Game Show 2016
    • Gamescom
    • Jump Festa
    • None of them
    • Another event? Tell us below

Hopefully, EVER. I could wait until the day they release the game so long as I know for a fact that Utada is making a new song to be used in KH3. Literally that's all Square/Disney/Utada has to tell me and I can sit through, like, 5 more news droughts! Please Utada, pleeeeeaaaaaase..... T3T"""

I was split between none of the above and Jump Festa. If they are going to release it, it would be at Jump Festa.

Edit: I changed my mind. We won't hear it at any of them. Most likely either close to the release or when we get it.

Edited by KingdomHearts3

I'm gonna guess around Utada's album release (which is unknown  :rolleyes: ) or around that time. Maybe if she releases it close to one of those events we'll hear it. If not then next year  :sad:

Hmm, well, I honestly doubt that we'll hear KHIII's opening theme anytime this year, so I think it's a safe bet that we could hear the opening when the release date for the game is finally revealed next year!  That's probably the most sensible option!  But then again, we could be surprised! :O

Personally I'm not watching anymore trailers until after I beat the game at this point to try and keep the experience as fresh as possible so I will hear the new theme when I play the game

We've already heard it pretty sure we have any way  :tongue:

All joking aside maybe in 0.2 I doubt that though

We'll hear it in a release trailer or in the actual game Square didn't show off the intro music in KH1 or 2 at all really so...