Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
UnnamedHeartless

I just want to say thanks

Welcome! My name is Penny but you can also call me Briennai. I am glad you also see how AMAZING this community is, and if you ever want to talk to me and some other people just come by the chatroom! I am usually active with a few people talking about random stuff every day for at least an hour and every weekend for like 6. I hope to see you around

Well hey there, and welcome to the site, UnnamedHeartless!  Welcome aboard the KH fanbase!  I hope that you enjoy your time here, and I'm glad to see that you're happy with our community!  Trust me, this community is among the best there is in terms of gaming communities, so you'll definitely feel at home here! Enjoy yourself, I'm sure you'll have a blast!

Also, you're quite lucky!  You've only recently gotten into the KH series, so that means the wait for Kingdom Hearts III won't be a very long one! How lucky, indeed! xD

Well hey there, and welcome to the site, UnnamedHeartless!  Welcome aboard the KH fanbase!  I hope that you enjoy your time here, and I'm glad to see that you're happy with our community!  Trust me, this community is among the best there is in terms of gaming communities, so you'll definitely feel at home here! Enjoy yourself, I'm sure you'll have a blast!

Also, you're quite lucky!  You've only recently gotten into the KH series, so that means the wait for Kingdom Hearts III won't be a very long one! How lucky, indeed! xD

You forgot your soul devouring bunny. xD

Hey there and welcome to the family of KH13! :D

Feel fee to chat with me. :)

Peace!

Welcome to the site :) Remember if you have anything you know you need to do on here, know that you should do it no matter what others may think. Do not be ignorant to them and always consider what they have to say, but believe in yourself and who you truly are to do what you know is right. Its like everything else you do in life; you go about doing it while being challenged, considerate and never ignorant of whatever or whoever comes your way. Anything you do always creates who you are, so make sure that you never overlook either yourself and what you know, or other people and what they know. You do not want to create yourself into something that you cannot live with :)

Edited by Riku21Terr

You forgot your soul devouring bunny. xD

Hey there and welcome to the family of KH13! :D

Feel fee to chat with me. :)

Peace!

Holy crud, how could I forget my bunny!? D:

Unnamed Heartless, since you are a newcomer, my pet bunny here shall devour your soul! :3

(_/)

(._.)

c(")(")