Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Villi1997

Video game recommendations

I've been getting back into video games as of late, and I've been playing a lot of Skyrim and Infamous.

Other games I wanna play in a similar genre are;

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines

Mass Effect trilogy

Uncharted (because I'm super hype for the new game)

The more recent Tomb Raider's are essentially female versions of Uncharted, where you just have a nice female ass to look at being the difference.  And also if you don't have Uncharted (since you said interested in rather than started/played) obviously go for the Trilogy available.  I got it with my PS4 (along with God of War trilogy and Last of Us Remastered).  

Xenoblade Chronicles. Hands down one of the best games to exist ever if you can set aside the graphics cringe. 70+ hour game will keep you occupied all summer. (Wii/Wii U/3DS)

Final Fantasy XV coming out September 30th has the most hype for me (PS4/X1/"Eventually" PC)

Of course, these are my favorites. The usual community favorites are Witcher 3 (50% off on Steam, if you play on PC and Witcher 2 is basically free with 85% off), Bloodborne, Naruto Storm 4, stuff like that.

I CANNOT RECOMMEND THIS GAME ENOUGH: GO BUY PROJECT X ZONE 2! This game is like crack to me right now.