Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

How do you make yourself fall asleep?

How do you make yourself fall asleep?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. How do you make yourself fall asleep?

• I watch videos or a movie
    • I play games til I'm tired
    • I listen to relaxing music~
    • It's too hard, I need pills
    • I just naturally get sleepy at night
    • By working out!
    • Hhmmmhh...huh? What..what year is this?
    • I count sheep, of course!
    • Something else? Share below!

Comedies make me fall asleep, in fact anything on tv that doesn't involve super loud action packed scenes I'll knock right out on the couch with my family.

Well, you see… the thing about that is…

…Uhhh, Oh! I'm a hardworking hero! And in fact I work SO hard I can't sleep!

Ahahahahahahaa!

…Not believable? *sigh* I guess my sleep just happens when it happens. I can't choose to fall asleep, nor can I take naps during the day.

Rock on!

I'm surprised reading wasn't a default option there

I vary between having youtube on as my white noise, watching something, listening to audible and occasionally take sleeping tablets.  I'm not the best at falling asleep less I've done an all nighter or woke up that day not fully rested.  

I used to just listen to music, then switched to watching TV, then to exercising and/or reading, but now I have incurable insomnia. I take pills for it in addition for my depression but they just make me dizzy while trying to fall asleep and make it nearly impossible to get out of bed in the morning. Just today I slept in way too late and almost didn't bother getting up for an appointment. I go through the day still feeling tired and depressed and ugggh. 

Sorry if I got kind of ranty on it, it's just been bothering me. I am always tired.

Well, let's see. I used to take supplements and listen to music, but I stopped doing that when I went away to school. Now I just read and half the time I fall asleep on whatever it is I'm reading.

I found delta binaural beats are pretty helpful in getting myself to sleep mostly because they help turn off my thoughts

Woah can you send me those?Also, I punch myself in the face.I just close my eyes and think of roleplay/fanfiction shit until I fall asleep.

I'm Wakeless, I'm always asleep xD I usually just stay up late and talk to Sora96 until I get sleepy haha.

But you are Wakeless so how can you ever talk to him if you're always asleep? ;)I just close my eyes and let science of biology do the rest with time.

But you are Wakeless so how can you ever talk to him if you're always asleep? ;)

I just close my eyes and let science of biology do the rest with time.

Sleep talking of course! ;) The Wakeless always being asleep thing was just a joke on my username though not an actual thing.