Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VisitJoan

How I never reach quota

Posted Imagelaugh.png

Guess I'm a comedic genius  :wink:  :wink:

I don't think I've ever reached it, which is surprising because it's something I wouldn't mind happen, but it just doesn't aha  :biggrin:

Yeah, that did make me laugh. Also, so that's what it looks like on other people's computers.

Why was this quota even created? Was it a way for the creator/creators of this forum to prevent Like This button spamming?

Also, by never reaching quota, it kinda looks like you barely like anything people say here and hate most of it. :P

Edited by Hix

What the hell  :blink:  I feel sorry for you.

Why? 

Why was this quota even created? Was it a way for the creator/creators of this forum to prevent Like This button spamming? Also, by never reaching quota, it kinda looks like you barely like anything people say here and hate most of it. :P

What!? Where did that come from? You don't like something because you don't hate it, you like posts you deal strongly about, and it takes a lot to make me feel strongly about something. Just because I don't like your post, doesn't mean I hate it. Someone not liking your post really is no big deal. And there is a quota, so we can't go around liking everything, and that doesn't mean we hate everything that people are saying.Also, you guys do realize this is in the random section, right? It's just supposed to be something lighthearted and entertaining.

What!? Where did that come from? You don't like something because you don't hate it, you like posts you deal strongly about, and it takes a lot to make me feel strongly about something. Just because I don't like your post, doesn't mean I hate it. Someone not liking your post really is no big deal. And there is a quota, so we can't go around liking everything, and that doesn't mean we hate everything that people are saying.Also, you guys do realize this is in the random section, right? It's just supposed to be something lighthearted and entertaining.

Yeah, that's true. Sorry for seeing it as black and white. :

Why? What!? Where did that come from? You don't like something because you don't hate it, you like posts you deal strongly about, and it takes a lot to make me feel strongly about something. Just because I don't like your post, doesn't mean I hate it. Someone not liking your post really is no big deal. And there is a quota, so we can't go around liking everything, and that doesn't mean we hate everything that people are saying.Also, you guys do realize this is in the random section, right? It's just supposed to be something lighthearted and entertaining.

Don't get to see the site as it is intended.

Don't get to see the site as it is intended.

What are you talking about? The site looks the same to me as it doesn't everyone else.

Why was this quota even created? Was it a way for the creator/creators of this forum to prevent Like This button spamming?

Also, by never reaching quota, it kinda looks like you barely like anything people say here and hate most of it. :P

Quota is here because if there was no limit in the number of likes you can give then likes lose their value, if you just liked everything it isn't like you really like anything if you see what I mean.

When people like, they like knowing they've got a limit of 20 likes to give, so they just don't spam them and like what they really like.

And regarding VisitJoan, some people are just more strict to the way they use likes than others. I just like tons of things, that's why I always reach quota (and I even go back to old topics to like stuff, I like reaching quota, it feels strange not reaching it now xD). It also depends on how active you are in the Random and Forum Games section, 99% of my likes go there xD

Edited by Xamtehwt MC (Trece)