Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VisitJoan

How I never reach quota

I just like anything I agree with/makes me laugh/helps me out in some way/answers a question/if it's a post that continues a serious conversation (normaly KH related)/if it's something I like (obviously)/etc.

By the way, I'm on quota at the moment.

Honestly I don't feel like that's a great achievement. I like what I like and I have no shame xD

I never said it was. But everyone else on this site acts like it. I also don't have any shame in what I like, I just naturally don't "like" a lot of posts. I'm not trying not to reach quota. It's just the way I am I guess.

I never said it was. But everyone else on this site acts like it. I also don't have any shame in what I like, I just naturally don't "like" a lot of posts. I'm not trying not to reach quota. It's just the way I am I guess.

No one wants to "achieve" quota but it happens when you appreciate a lot of people's posts. I don't really see anyone making it a great achievement to not reach it. If you haven't, you havent. If you have, you have lol. Usually when people mention it it's bc they can't like posts they want to.

I've never reached Quota at all. 

I don't even know what is quota... so I get confused whenever I see it mentioned. :/

Edited by North Winter

I don't even know what is quota... so I get confused whenever I see it mentioned. :/

You can only like 20 posts in the time frame of 24 hours. So when you liked 20 posts on a day and try to like another post, it says you've reached your quota for likes. 

You can only like 20 posts in the time frame of 24 hours. So when you liked 20 posts on a day and try to like another post, it says you've reached your quota for likes. 

And the message you get is in signature.

Ah I now understand, thanks you two  xD 

Edited by North Winter

No one wants to "achieve" quota but it happens when you appreciate a lot of people's posts. I don't really see anyone making it a great achievement to not reach it. If you haven't, you havent. If you have, you have lol. Usually when people mention it it's bc they can't like posts they want to.

I wasn't trying to brag about it, I thought it would be a fun thing to post.

Point one is me. The rest don't really apply to me because I rarely ask for help here or don't help me. (I suppose the former is the reason the latter happens lol.)

As some of you may know, I've never reached quota in the 3 1/2 years I've been on this site, and I've decided to share the secret of my success. Basically, I'm very conservative with my likes. I only really like posts that:*~ make me laugh*~ answer a question*~ help me out in somewayThat's pretty much it. I'm most likely to like the posts that make me laugh.

I've never reached one.

O.O I could never spend that much time on this site looking for things to like. At max I think hit 10,12 on a good day like April Fools.

I've never reached one.

O.O I could never spend that much time on this site looking for things to like. At max I think hit 10,12 on a good day like April Fools.

When you are active in the forum games (mostly "Avoid the Moderators") it happens pretty fast. I liked about 10 posts there in under 20 seconds xD

I think I may have reached my quota once, generally now I don't really browse through much of the forums as much as I did in the past to actually go and like posts cause for whatever reason the site seems to load terribly for me.  I don't know why, but no matter what page I go to on it, my profile, a forum topic, the main page, it lags when loading and I always get that "Page is not responsive wait or kill" notification on every page :/ it doesn't happen on any other site (even graphically intensive ones that are just loads of gifs) or even other forum sites using the same infrastructure that was used to create this one

When you are active in the forum games (mostly "Avoid the Moderators") it happens pretty fast. I liked about 10 posts there in under 20 seconds xD

Yeah, a lot of my likes happen there, but it's never been nearly that many.

Its rare for me too. But sometimes Jack and Geralt start gif wars and the funny  pet gifs and the Fairy Tail memes....

Edited by EMIYA