Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Awesome job! You're very good at drawing! :D

Thanks! I had been drawing since I was eight during my childhood while watching Dragon Ball, DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, Outlaw Star, and the Tenchi Muyo metaseries on Toonami. I've been drawing pretty much my whole life! xD

Good God, man!  This looks amazing!  Not only are you amazing at drawing, but you're amazing at coloring too!  Omg, Lingering Will looks fantastic, and this would certainly be his medal design if he was a medal in Unchained X!  Good God, what a gorgeous medal!!! Thank you so much, man! :D

Good God, man!  This looks amazing!  Not only are you amazing at drawing, but you're amazing at coloring too!  Omg, Lingering Will looks fantastic, and this would certainly be his medal design if he was a medal in Unchained X!  Good God, what a gorgeous medal!!! Thank you so much, man! :D

No problem man!!!  xD

That medal looks so cool!

I reckon the attack that should occur when you activate this medal should be the same as the attack in the video below from 9:18 to 9:39

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhL5WQjnfjc&t=9m18s

Terra's amazing special attack

Holy man! Heck yeah I agree! That attack from 9:18 to 9:39 would be perfect for this medal. And thanks! I'm glad you like this pic, and thank you for this video!  xD

So, what's next on your medal to-do list? :D

Working on it right now! :)

I have so many favorite characters from Disney and Pixar, that I want to use for my fan-made medals. I'm even going draw my favorite characters from Studio Ghibli and The World Ends With You! Please look forward it! ;)

Working on it right now! :)

I have so many favorite characters from Disney and Pixar, that I want to use for my fan-made medals. I'm even going draw my favorite characters from Studio Ghibli and The World Ends With You! Please look forward it! ;)

Of course, I shall greatly look forward to more of your awesome fan-made medals! :D